GT5: Prologue menu translations

• Thread starter super_fla
  • 255 comments
Could the author of this thread please put all of the translation images (existing and future) in the first post?

Consolidated post of my images

Start up date and time confirmation
attachment.php

Arcade mode start selection
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64175&stc=1&d=1200068724

Starting grid menu
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64176&stc=1&d=1200068724

Garage car menu
attachment.php

Penalty for wall run
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64178&stc=1&d=1200068724

Tyres setting for closer to real life experience
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64219&stc=1&d=1200583271

Options

Key Assign
attachment.php

Sound option
attachment.php

Steering option
attachment.php

Utility (Auto save)
attachment.php

Rumble (Dual Shock 3)
attachment.php

An extra display option in Options after the update
attachment.php

Attachments

• gt5p-start-time-q.png
    gt5p-start-time-q.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 2,558
  • gt5p-arcade-select.jpg
    gt5p-arcade-select.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 321
  • gt5p-starting-grid.jpg
    gt5p-starting-grid.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 303
  • gt5p-garage-car.jpg
    gt5p-garage-car.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 2,566
  • gt5p-wallrun-penalty.jpg
    gt5p-wallrun-penalty.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 280
  • gt5p-opt-keyassign.jpg
    gt5p-opt-keyassign.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 2,811
  • gt5p-opt-sound.jpg
    gt5p-opt-sound.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 2,526
  • gt5p-opt-steering.jpg
    gt5p-opt-steering.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 2,525
  • gt5p-opt-utility.jpg
    gt5p-opt-utility.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 2,503
  • gt5p-opt-rumble.jpg
    gt5p-opt-rumble.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 2,487
  • gt5p-display-opt.jpg
    gt5p-display-opt.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2,486
  • tyre.png
    tyre.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 463
i found this icon in the manual ... could you please tell us what is says ... ( its the first one with the 5 colored cars )

Consolidated post of my images

Start up date and time confirmation
gt5p-start-time-q.png

I think I get this every time I start Prologue, any way to turn it off or stop it poping up?

Oh and also I asked before but is there anyway to turn off the HUD? especially when in in-car view?

Robin

I got on by signing in within the game instead of the XMB.
It's worked fine since then.

Thanks for the translation!

Could you please explain what did you do? It always appears me the same error and I just can't understand what to do. Thanks

Could you please explain what did you do? It always appears me the same error and I just can't understand what to do. Thanks

Well when I was having a problem I was signed in to the PSN before I started the game, when I waited to sign in while I was in the game it solved whatever problem I had.
Since that one time I haven't had the same problem.

Hello from Germany,my first post here.

Do you have Download or Blu-Ray Version?

If Download-Version, try to switch to your JPN-Account on your PS3.
This worked for me. Also I had to try several times.

Well when I was having a problem I was signed in to the PSN before I started the game, when I waited to sign in while I was in the game it solved whatever problem I had.

Were you using your JPN ID or does it not matter?

PSN signs in auto. when I start my account, do you know how can I log out in my PSN account then? Want to start playing online, but it isn't looking easy in Japanese.

PSN signs in auto. when I start my account, do you know how can I log out in my PSN account then? Want to start playing online, but it isn't looking easy in Japanese.

I just got kicked off PSN & signed in inside the game, I'm not sure how to just sign out on your own.

Can't you go over to your name in the friends area, hit triangle, and then log out?

(I have not tried it, but it's an idea.)

Ok i have the game with the online update.
But now every time i start the game i get a Terms&Conditions like screen and TWO options to chose!!

What is the correct option the one on the left or the one on the right?
My japonese is not very good but i have a guess that its the option on the right.
Is it???

Yeah, I have always choose the button on the right, works for me.

Every time I try to get the current update I get this window, can anyone tell me what it says because it's freezing my PS3. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• max 026 (2).jpg
    max 026 (2).jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 88
can anyone translate this? it happens everytime i try to update, i waste 1h of not playing to get this and start over again. :ouch::grumpy:
dsc00842of6.jpg

EDIT:
great when i post here it works, pretty darn funny huh >:embarrassed:

Has anyone deciphered what the scree crawler says while we are waiting to get into an online race? Also, what about the "News" native to each car? I've got to the dealership and saw many cars with "new" News.

Back