GT5 "Spec 2.0" Discussion Thread - Read the First post!

  • Thread starter Thread starter deep_sky
  • 4,794 comments
  • 503,764 views
yeah for the pal version is the patch up, but not us :/
 
Rebooting PS3.... Crossing fingers....

STILL NO 2.0!! WAHH!
 
Hmm got nothing yet...
 
I just fired up my system and it still says the servers are down for maintenance.
 
Lies !!!

The update is not out yet.

If it is. I want to see someone take an actual pic & post it here of the download going on.
 
I just fired up my system and it still says the servers are down for maintenance.

Same here... I think North America is the last one to get the update. :nervous: WHY PD WHY?!

Oh btw guys Im not painting my cars pink, i dont even have 400 pink paint chips! Sorry
 
Looks like I'm waiting for a while lol........... Think Ile go for smoke and see what mayhem I come back to.
 
Jai
I think my PS3 may be dead.

Sorry to hear man. Don't be left out for too long! I know what it feels like to have a PS3 suddenly die on you. :(
 
95% and the trip switch went on the electric box FML argh lol
 
I always knew Kaz hated the Land of Opportunity. :indiff:
 
Lies !!!

The update is not out yet.

If it is. I want to see someone take an actual pic & post it here of the download going on.

Well, I'm currently downloading (24 % right now). You'll probably have it before I can take a picture to upload...
 
I have to wait until that Quick Sever Maintenance is over, then I'll be able to download and the same applies to the rest in the U.S.
 
Back