GT5 "Spec 2.0" Discussion Thread - Read the First post!

  • Thread starter Thread starter deep_sky
  • 4,794 comments
  • 503,771 views
Same here... I think North America is the last one to get the update. :nervous: WHY PD WHY?!

Oh btw guys Im not painting my cars pink, i dont even have 400 pink paint chips! Sorry

Everyone send this man any pink paint chips. don't make promises you can't keep!
 
Still nothing.... come on Kaz! What'd us Americans do to you, huh? Give us some love!

Maybe they want to avoid a entireworldisdownloadingit situation..?
 
I tried my PAL account and nothing :(
 
The update starts at Midnight, so patience everyone. :P
 
I wonder... if us Americans... have to wait 'till 11 PM? (EST)
 
I have a coffee table, that'll do.

Loading it back up... NOPE! It tricked me! The screen went that usual grey when updating!

Imagine if the screen said "U MAD?" the next time it tricks you.:lol:
 
Excited to watch the intro movie. It has to offer something we haven't seen before in order to justify itself from replacing the old.

I totally agree with that, can't wait! 35% now, only 11 minutes left! :drool:
 
I wonder... if us Americans... have to wait 'till 11 PM? (EST)

I'm thinking the same.

But this is pure torture right now... :(
 
You guys owe Stig an apology....Server's undergoing Maintenance message just popped up on me!

Okay class everyone say, "Sorry Stig!"
 
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 507 (222 members and 285 guests)


I can't even log in to PSN.
 
Is it because US bombed Hiroshima? Its not our fault, Kaz. Come on :(
 
Those who have it already, please start posting impressions! If I can't have the update I at least want info haha.
 
It's gonna take me 2.65 hours by math for me.
 
I wonder... if us Americans... have to wait 'till 11 PM? (EST)

That'll be the latest we get it, online would be a complete and total mess if we had two parts of the world playing two different updates.
 
Maybe they want to avoid a entireworldisdownloadingit situation..?

But why cut us outta the loop? Why not some tiny island with a population of 100 people that nobody gives a hoot about? We're a massive population, and we GT5 players are eager to chow down on the 2.0 goodies!
 
NEPALII
Is it because US bombed Hiroshima? Its not our fault, Kaz. Come on :(

Hahahahahahaha. That was hilarious.
 
Downing too.:) Am I happy that I'm European just studying in the US. Apparently I still use the European servers.:D Downing now from the US, though it's crazily slow...
 
Im still getting the server maintenance message. I guess the US have to wait til after 11?
 
I am about to kill and eat people >.> why do I live here?
 
Those who have it already, please start posting impressions! If I can't have the update I at least want info haha.

Hm, actually I can record video, should I do it? I guess I'll take some pics if it's worth it.
 
Every time I post there's a new page! :lol: To much!!! :lol:

EDIT: Except this time! 2 posts off from another page.
 
LOLMAO 30 minutes and now back to 45 minutes what the heeelll mayne.
 
Coem on guys, a game is worth waiting a few minutes or hours even. He's not doing this just to spite North America, but there's an order with these things.

Asia->Europe->America

Hold your horses, and have a good time. You're all lucky that you don't have a lot of work to do and so can burn Spec II into tomorrow morning.
 
Back