GT5 "Spec 2.0" Discussion Thread - Read the First post!

  • Thread starter Thread starter deep_sky
  • 4,794 comments
  • 503,771 views
I'm downloading, its Gran Turismo 5 version 2.00
File size 1192 MB, I'm about 15%
 
How do you see how many minutes left?
 
This thread is like having a Nitro boost

Don't forget to report your findings, guys
 
Come on just unleash it PD. Im about to break the desk and the chair im sitting on right now.
 
Just enough time for a quick smoke and a pancake for me its at 83%.
 
I think us American users have to wait til the clock ticks over midnight.
 
why did i had to get the us version :(
 
I cleared some dust and the game is running, but..

It's making a bad clicking noise, any advice?
 
For those who are downloading, I HATE YOU ALL!! :):dopey::D
 
Still nothing.... come on Kaz! What'd us Americans do to you, huh? Give us some love!
 
Excited to watch the intro movie. It has to offer something we haven't seen before in order to justify itself from replacing the old.
 
Come on just unleash it PD. Im about to break the desk and the chair im sitting on right now.

I have a coffee table, that'll do.

Loading it back up... NOPE! It tricked me! The screen went that usual grey when updating!
 
Jai
I cleared some dust and the game is running, but..

It's making a bad clicking noise, any advice?

Sorry to hear that man, the only advice posible is to change the laser lens.

Salu2
 
Prob better for servers to have two separate download starts
 
Back