GT5 "Spec 2.0" Discussion Thread - Read the First post!

  • Thread starter Thread starter deep_sky
  • 4,794 comments
  • 503,830 views
Here in europe downloading 1192mb (5 min download) at this moment

Netherlands... same here... 2 ps3's downloading both together. 5 minutes. I think the speed is capped. Since normally on the PC via Usenet I can download 8GB in 5 minutes at 120Mbps. But then again, I don't find it more then normal that they cap it else the whole server would overload. ghehe

Let's have fun!
 
Typical that this is coming out right as I have to go to work.

:(
 
Alex p.
Hm, actually I can record video, should I do it? I guess I'll take some pics if it's worth it.

All I really want to know is how is everything? Is their anything new or unmentioned? Any surprises?
 
Is it because US bombed Hiroshima? Its not our fault, Kaz. Come on :(
:lol: I don't even know what to say to that.

Yeah most of the guys that did that are dead now, come on! :lol: I kid, I kid.
 
just hit the maintenance message! 10:37pm est time USA
 
Noooo. Stuck at work for another three hours. Knew I should've taken a sick day... :-)
 
Hm, actually I can record video, should I do it? I guess I'll take some pics if it's worth it.

I want an interior shot of a Tank Car and Suzuki GSXR/4. Please!
 
:lol: After its installed theres a server maintenance message. Doh!
 
But why cut us outta the loop? Why not some tiny island with a population of 100 people that nobody gives a hoot about? We're a massive population, and we GT5 players are eager to chow down on the 2.0 goodies!

That's exactly WHY it's being split that way - what's the point of dividing the download to a population of 100 people. PD is trying to evenly divide the bandwith demand.
 
Wow, I just posted yet my Reply is 2 pages back, but as I said Server undergoing Maintenance. I wonder if I should use my Euro/ Japanese account to upgrade or just wait?
 
Jamie-C
:lol: After its installed theres a server maintenance message. Doh!

Well, I guess we still have to wait for 11 pm est. Darn.
 
So I'm taking it that the update will be ready in the morning on the Eastern Seaboard? Let's say, oh, 8 hours? I've been buried in a biology book for the last two days and haven't been able to keep up :guilty:.
 
Is it because US bombed Hiroshima? Its not our fault, Kaz. Come on :(

Come on man, that was abit uncalled for. Its not some sort of bias.
 
But why cut us outta the loop? Why not some tiny island with a population of 100 people that nobody gives a hoot about? We're a massive population, and we GT5 players are eager to chow down on the 2.0 goodies!

U MAD, AMERICA?

gran_turismo_office_gallery_gran_turismo_creator_kazunori_yamauchi_image_0011_cd_gallery.jpg
 
C'mon Kaz, I play your game every day, where's my update? :p
 
That's exactly WHY it's being split that way - what's the point of dividing the download to a population of 100 people. PD is trying to evenly divide the bandwith demand.

We here in the Western Hemisphere should see within the next 30 minutes.
 
I have a european and american PSN account. Cant I just start up the game on my EU PSN account and get the update? Guess i'll find out in a minute here.
 
Nissan GT-R SCHULZE costs 500,000CR
 
Man upload is taking FOREEVER! At 53%, moving sloooooooooooowwwwwwwlyyyyy.
 
I'm in London and updating right now. Quit the game and reload.
 
Back