GT5 "Spec 2.0" Discussion Thread - Read the First post!

  • Thread starter Thread starter deep_sky
  • 4,794 comments
  • 503,809 views
Your wish shall be fullfilled my dear. :lol:

Please....hurry....can't breathe.....too much hate from Kaz......inside me.... ARGH!
 
KWZX10
U MAD, AMERICA?

lolface.jpg
 
Good lord...I can't even read one page without two more popping up after! This is insane. Hey Nepali, be glad the Super GTs can't be painted otherwise We'd hassle you to finish the WSGTC in a pink car!
 
Come on man, that was abit uncalled for. Its not some sort of bias.

Im just joking man. :) Why would I hate Kaz? The greatest game developer ever?!
 
Bring any new content to another thread so the new content doesn't get lost in this mess of posts! :lol:
 
Of all the times I decide 2 download the Assassins Creed 2 DLC finally and I could cry :(.
 
It's here!! Can't wait to start hearing about the changes... want to see some interior shots!!
 
Installing.. :D
 
Nissan GT-R SCHULZE costs 500,000CR

YES!! im getting one for free then, as I have 750,000CR car or less to claim from the GT4 Series! :) YES!!
 
So many post I can't keep up. Even my GTPlanet App on my iPod Crashed :P
 
Well its installed on mine and it has that DLC button, yippy, still can't connect to the server though.
 
Someone gonna start a new thread to list the unannounced changes?
 
Nope, can't download the patch with my EU PSN account, because I live in America.
 
I need pictures of new content! Please! The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!
 
omgitsbees
I have a european and american PSN account. Cant I just start up the game on my EU PSN account and get the update? Guess i'll find out in a minute here.

Yes please let me know....
 
So far still the old piano themed intro... I wonder if it will change to the new one towards the end... Hmm
 
Too bad i have to go in 20 min. I'll have to wait...... 11 hr. Spec ii will be already old. LOL
 
Yussssssss... nothing
 
552!!! DAMN!! no update here yet. :(
 
I'm in California, and all I get is a stupid maintenance notice. NO SPEC II. OMG. WHY????:guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty:
 
Back