GT5_delayHATER´s 1st Vid from Brazil

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5_delayHATER
  • 12 comments
  • 1,680 views
Messages
72
Messages
BMWbrasil
I´m amazed with the physics. :drool: :dunce:



Btw, I LOVE TO BURN RUBBER ;)
Actually, it´s what a liked the most in GT5 :D

Today will have much more than 24 hours! =)
 
Last edited:
Your video isn't working.
 
Hey man! I'm from Brazil also. Where did you get the game?
 
Last edited:
Hey, brazilians united! =) I´m brazilian as well !

check out the link in my signature... =)

Where did u guys got the game?
 
Last edited:
I'm a brazilian too. Please let me add everybody in PSN. I hope I'll get the game tomorrow.
 
Me too. Add on PSN: Ramosis. Althought I will get my GT5 copy only 7th december.
 
Yeah, I'm also get the the game only in December 7th. Game Tech store, in Rio Sul or Botafogo Praia Shopping.

The wait is killing me!
 
Hell ! From where you guys came from ? u.u

I saw only 2-3 brazilian guys here and now it's full !
Only waiting until 1st december to buy my GT5, my credit card is on it's limit. u.u
 
Back