GT5P update coming August 1st!!

• Thread starter TheMoose
  • 459 comments
When i started the game and it asked if i wanted to update i clicked No and went straight to the News bit to update, i hope that makes it not fail :P

PD has broken their own street date by 3 hours :lol:
Downloading now from the Japanese server at the speed of 1 pixel per 5 minutes....

Hmmm........... christ it's bloody slow.... c'mon.... c'mon!!!!

**edit**

just failed about a tenth of the way through.........

i try again i guess :(

Last edited:
osg
Who'd want to listen to music over the stressed sounds of an engine being worked?

Certainly not me.......

I would only use it when im doing drift trials, i like to listen to all the engines when i'm racing :lol:

osg
Who'd want to listen to music over the stressed sounds of an engine being worked?

Certainly not me.......

Well i would like to hear both. Music defiantly improves my times. Whether you want it or not, it would be nice to actually have the choice.

update barely started this time and yet another fail..........

thats 2 and counting.

I've never seen so many users viewing one thread! Well, I'm downloading the update, it's slow, but doesn't seem to be as slow as what others seem to be experiencing.

EDIT: At about 1/4 way through and it has slowed down dramatically now.

EDIT: Faster again. :irked:

Last edited:
According to the official website the game will remember your progress only when you retry downloading, so don't quit!

i didnt quit :( when i turned it on it asked me to update, went in shower came back and went to 2/5ths of way then failed. So went to news screen to resume my last download and it started all way back again! :( Its never let me resume a download ever on GT5P lol

so if it fails to download with the white bar half way, it will restart from that point.
ims having another breakfast and taking myself for a walk as I've already taken the dog once.

i didnt quit :( when i turned it on it asked me to update, went in shower came back and went to 2/5ths of way then failed. So went to news screen to resume my last download and it started all way back again! :( Its never let me resume a download ever on GT5P lol

Don't worry about where the bar is when it resumes... I remember the previous update also did not start from where it left off when resumed.

Even when the bar itself has been reset the data you've already downloaded will not have to be downloaded again.

The bar starts at the beginning, but it still continues the update.
edit: tree'd numerous times :)

143 members viewing so is anyone any closer to the finish, ive been under the letter E in the word access for the past 10 minutes

Back