GT5P update coming August 1st!!

• Thread starter TheMoose
  • 459 comments
REGARDING PAY PER VIEW SERVICE OF GRAN TURISMO TV

The pay per view content of gran turismo TV, planned for August 1st of GT5:P has been delayed due to unavoidable circumstances.

The pay per view service will start shortly. Please continue enjoying our free content until the start of the service.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

The pay per view content of gran turismo TV, planned for August 1st of GT5:P has been delayed due to unavoidable circumstances.

The pay per view service will start shortly. Please continue enjoying our free content until the start of the service.

:crazy: The Real Delayulator :sly:

Oh my god nurburgring !!!! Omg im so gonna do a lap in the f2007 now hahahahahahahha

uh anyways ..

beginners sports car class suzuka
" " daytona
" " HSring
intermediate pp700 suzuka
intermediate pp800 HSring
expert pp600 daytona
expert pp750 fuji
expert f430/gtr/zo6 hsring

time trials areeee

pp600 hsring
pp700 hsring
pp700 suzuka

Last edited:

Can someone confirm?

Oh my god nurburgring !!!! Omg im so gonna do a lap in the f2007 now hahahahahahahha

you lie...... but when it does show it's face, the F2007 will be the last car i drive around there......

compare that with me just getting to the H in HDD......... quit your whining Forrest!!!
not whining. actually surprised to the hilt! By the way, just gone through my 5th fail, so I know the frustration.:grumpy: I'm lucky to even connect now.:ouch: no hassles meant.

As i go to Nurburgring tomorrow, i have to choose wheather i go by car, or i take my motorbike.. -> Recaro Racing Days...

not whining. actually surprised to the hilt! By the way, just gone through my 5th fail, so I know the frustration.:grumpy: I'm lucky to even connect now.:ouch: no hassles meant.

hey man...... just jokes. Lets just do some serious praying huh that the little white bar reaches it's destination:indiff:

SpiffyDeezy, can you please stop posting false information? You may find it funny, but others don't. Additionally, such information spreads fast, and when people will start realizing that it was false, they're going to take it out on the game and this forum.

osg
fair enough.... but i do live in an internet backwater hicksville called Australia:dopey:

+1, but surprisingly no fails for me yet, just about finishing "access", on the last s.

osg
i wish i was that far along.......... i'll still be going on tuesday at this rate....

I just hope to be finished before Bathurst.:lol:

Damn your internet provider is driving a Ford GT LM while I am in the Suzuki Cervo!!!

:lol: Funny.:)

Not an inconvenience, more freebies!:D

:crazy: The Real Delayulator :sly:

Wouldn't be Gran Turismo without a delay.:sly:

uh anyways ..

beginners sports car class suzuka
" " daytona
" " HSring
intermediate pp700 suzuka
intermediate pp800 HSring
expert pp600 daytona
expert pp750 fuji
expert f430/gtr/zo6 hsring

time trials areeee

pp600 hsring
pp700 hsring
pp700 suzuka

PP600, Daytona Oval or Daytona Road? Huzzah, the Z06 is in it this time. BIGGEST QUESTION! How different do the physics feel? Is the Z06 easier to drive like they promised?

osg
you lie...... but when it does show it's face, the F2007 will be the last car i drive around there......

+1 F1 was banned from there for a reason, because people kept dying there in them.:scared: I'll take either the Z06 there, or something like an XK, or my 147. Something I really like anyway.

osg
thats #5 failed download..........

Still no fails.......yet. You must be almost finished by now though.

Edït: 78 MEMBERS IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!:eek:

Last edited:
Back