GT6 "content" unlocked @ 5 million views.

It's funny how you guys are expecting anything at all, when you all know the GT6 content got revealed early at around 3 million views.

Do you have factual evidence stating that the content supposedly shown at the 3 million mark was/is to be the same content shown at the 5 million mark?

I don't think SONY "trolls" people, to be honest. Though, I don't have an explanation to why... "this" is happening.

- And, no one but SONY (or PD) knows if the content unlocked earlier is the content we were/are supposed to see now.

I'm just wondering whats going on with that wallpaper, how long do we have to wait for it, it already exceeded 5 million views.

Just take a look at the icon that's next to "Exclusive wallpaper". It's a video icon, not a wallpaper one like you can see with other games that have an exclusive wallpaper. To me it's clearly a mistake and we most likely won't get to see any wallpaper.

It's not the only thing they've messed up though, I have 35/35 unlocked and don't see any dynamic theme download for the PS3.

*Idea*
Maybe the already "unlocked" content was supposed to be it, but now after seeing our reactions maybe they've been scrambling to put something a little bit more substantial together like another trailer.

*Idea*
Maybe the already "unlocked" content was supposed to be it, but now after seeing our reactions maybe they've been scrambling to put something a little bit more substantial together like another trailer.

No, just no. Stop kidding yourselves guys, that was it.

Calm your dingleberries people! It's going to come... we're uhh... we'll be fine... ha... haha... hahaha *sniff* *sniff*

hmm.gif
gaah.gif

I thought you'd write something in white too RattijuoppoFIN. :sly: (Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V FTW)

Everybody is free to write in the color they want though.

I want my wallpaper. 👎:grumpy:

Back