GT6 "content" unlocked @ 5 million views.

Youtube check very hard for automated views/bots. Anyway like I said its bound to be disappointing based on the other stuff available. If you're expecting something new about the game to be revealed you're going to be disappointed.

*Phew* Good thing I didn't have my hopes up for it. :P

Yes, but the Last of Us has already been out, hence the low number of required views. GT6 should at least be....maybe a trailer or a free DLC car.

But yea, I probably wouldn't get too hyped.

Free car? Im expecting like an extended trailer or something.

I was thinking the C7 Vette Stingray production model with the complete colors and final specs.

I'm digging their relationship together (ZL1 or Z28 Camaro please be in GT6 at launch!)

If it is gonna be a wallpaper it would be awesome if it was SSR5 in the morning and afternoon. That would be epic.

How about a trailer video of new cars ( no more standard ) with customized body + wheels at Bathurst and Brands Hatch, then GPS feature on course maker shown with the real car driving being replaced by GT6 car in real time :D

How about a trailer video of new cars ( no more standard ) with customized body + wheels at Bathurst and Brands Hatch, then GPS feature on course maker shown with the real car driving being replaced by GT6 car in real time :D

That's the sort of trailer you see 3 weeks before release, or not at all... :sly:

Although I don't think Kaz is one to spoil all the surprises before the game is out.

Lol yeah, it certainly won't be any revealing news.

I've been hoping for a dynamic theme! I really want a GT, dynamic theme.

This is what i'm expecting too. Wallpapers would be lame. I think we're all hungry for videos and news not gimmicky freebies.

I've been hoping for a dynamic theme! I really want a GT, dynamic theme.

GT5 Signature Edition came with one of these. It's out there, somewhere 👍.

Last edited:
I last updated the thread at 3:08 am today. The video had 1,094,858 views.

It is now 9 hours later and we now sit at 1,509,972.

415,000K+ views in 9 hours?! :) We're moving along!

Last edited:
Can somebody with skill and understanding in html see if there is anything behind. I highly doubt there is anything, its just to prove that there is in fact nothing there yet. Also, how did it bump up like that? Bots?

Can somebody with skill and understanding in html see if there is anything behind. I highly doubt there is anything, its just to prove that there is in fact nothing there yet. Also, how did it bump up like that? Bots?

It won't be within the HTML; the unlockables are all within the main Flash object.

SVT Cobra GT
Do we think the GT6 15th anniversary edition pre order is what's behind the 5,000,000 views?

Watch it be a livery editor. Judging by the calculations of others, it seems as though the news would be released just before the game comes out. Kaz also said they might be working on it in an interview with Jordan.

Yo, get on every cell phone/computer you can get on or even go to the library and use every computer and watch that same video to get the views faster.

We're getting there, give it a few weeks and we'll get the 3.5 Million more views needed. All hopes are that it is a trailer, with cars... lots of them!! OR tracks. Either I'll be happy with. :)

Imagine we reach 5 million views just to get a lame wallpaper and a message saying that the game has been delayed by 2-3 months. RAAAAAGGGEEEE

Just found it myself, Currently what the view count is at:

Countdown.jpg

^I also wouldn't mind some dynamic themes. :)

1.7 million views. We've gained 200K in a little over 2 days. At this rate, I believe we may reach 5 mil much earlier than previously thought.

Back