GT6 Easter Eggs and interesting finds

• Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 1,280 comments
graham_chapman_stop_that_silly.jpg

Sorry. Had to. :P

I see it now and realise that it doesn't really fit "Easter egg" for 2 reasons

It isn't reproducible and it's GT5

Do you mean the fog light? I believe this car has only 1 fog light and the other side is a reverse light, hence why only one side lights up. Other cars have this too, such as the Peugeot 106 Rallye (iirc). Seems odd as rear fog light is actually really quite bright irl so not sure why you'd use it on a race track except to dazzle the other opponents...
It should really be brighter than the normal rear lights in this game.

If that's what you mean...

If you look at the roof of S2000 LM, you will notice the Le Mans sticker says "42 Heures du Mans" (instead of 24) and "LM GT4" as the car's class. :lol:

42 Heures du Mans? This I gotta see! :lol:

LM GT4 could be a nod to GT4 (even though it debuted in GT3..) or perhaps indicating that it was built (somewhat) to GT4 class regs.

Did you spot any names on the car? :D

42 Heures du Mans? This I gotta see! :lol:

LM GT4 could be a nod to GT4 (even though it debuted in GT3..) or perhaps indicating that it was built (somewhat) to GT4 class regs.

Did you spot any names on the car? :D

The names are too illegible, sorry. :indiff: And I am sure that LM GT4 is meant to be LM GTE.

LM GTE wasn't around until some 5-ish years ago either..

I guess I'm going to check the names on the S2000 LM tomorrow. We already have Ludwig and Zonta, so who's next? ;)

I know this may not be an easter egg, but if you switch to the bumper cam of the premium Lotus Europa, you'll get a roof view of the Routemaster instead! (For the best experience, try driving around London :lol:)

GT6 Routemaster DLC confirmed! :sly:

Wait a minute, has it been fixed? :confused:

I took myself the time to take a look at the Honda S2000 LM Race Car, and, as you can see on the picture below, it says 42 Heures du Mans, LM GT4, and yes, there's names too!

Gemasolar_7.jpg

However, whereas it doesn't take much skill to see the 42 and LM GT4, the names are too smudged out to make anything out of them.

Luckily, I had my moment of brilliance while bringing the car into photomode. Seeing as you can put two cars in at once, I figured I'd bring in it's cousin, the Integra Touring Car, also from the PS2 era. Would that turn out to be a good idea? Well..

Gemasolar_8.jpg

..yes, it did. If you can't read the names now, please, have your eyes checked. Not only is it a new set of names to investigate, but they seem similar to those on the S2000 as well.

So, as with the names on the Ford GT LM Spec II and Pagani Zonda LM Race Car, now comes the fun part: why those names on exactly these cars?

Back