GT6 Easter Eggs and interesting finds

• Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 1,280 comments
Today, I somehow got black smoke instead of regular smoke on the car!

UUOXeBqwSEfE5jhL_0.jpg

I'm not sure how it happened, and restarting my game fixes it.
I wonder if we can get different colors going lol

On Saturday nights, I start my nightly room at Eiger reverse. I run three races there. I have seen mysterious boxes and cones appear at the start/finish line about once about every three months or so.

On both February 11th and on the 18th, there were boxes for all three races. That is six races in a row with boxes.

I was expecting boxes this again this last Saturday, but there were none.

The have lots of mass, they seem to he much heavier than the movable boxes on other tracks.

I used to record every race with a "dash cam" (Iphone on a tripod). This is from one of the fist times I saw the boxes. They appear at the beginning of the 3rd lap (about 2:24).

I am driving the VW Karmann Ghia at 425pp with RS tires.

Last edited:
On Saturday nights, I start my nightly room at Eiger reverse. I run three races there. I have seen mysterious boxes and cones appear at the start/finish line about once about every three months or so.

On both February 11th and on the 18th, there were boxes for all three races. That is six races in a row with boxes.

I was expecting boxes this again this last Saturday, but there were none.

The have lots of mass, they seem to he much heavier than the movable boxes on other tracks.

I used to record every race with a "dash cam" (Iphone on a tripod). This is from one of the fist times I saw the boxes. They appear at the beginning of the 3rd lap (about 2:24).

I am driving the VW Karmann Ghia at 425pp with RS tires.

Can this be an easter egg, I myself don't think so. I mean the 6

Attachments

• gran-turismo-6-boxart-638x800.png
    gran-turismo-6-boxart-638x800.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 56
  • car_911_46737_5560b9115040f_1.jpg
    car_911_46737_5560b9115040f_1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 75
Not actual easter egg ,but attention to detail:i was having fun with Erunner in Alps (shortest version)and after i watched the video that i recorded with my phone that when i pass with car wind moves the grass :
(its visible at transition from first to seccond corner)
Sorry This is best i can do for now since im on my phone ,il see what i can do from pc tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back