GT6 FAQs

Hi, I have a standard copy of gt6 and recently used the little trick posted in another blog to get a free anniversary car (to allow me to complete the seasonal events), however to do this you must create a Japanese account and use that account to redeem the car but its not showing on my UK account when I sign into the game... Is there any way around this? Help please :)

Hi, a lot of people say that GT6 will have a big sound update soon is that true or is just another rumor?
Just rumours. Kaz has expressed views on the sound previously, but there is nothing to say any fixes are coming soon.

I've owned the game for 2 weeks and have completed all the races (don't give a monkeys rear end for online so please don't even go there). my question is, except for endurance races and seasonal races (which i assume will come at some point), will there be any more A-spec races?

Thanks!

I've owned the game for 2 weeks and have completed all the races (don't give a monkeys rear end for online so please don't even go there). my question is, except for endurance races and seasonal races (which i assume will come at some point), will there be any more A-spec races?

Thanks!
I don't know that anyone could give you a categorical answer on that but given the hype and some of the statements made during the lead up to the release of the game then I can only hope that Kaz and the PD team may be releasing additional A-Spec races. They certainly made a big thing about DLC and additional "content" being a big focus of GT6 so lets hope it comes 👍

Hi GranTurismo916,
Will GT6 ever have a B-Spec mode?

I believe the answer to that is yes but we are still waiting for it's arrival. Discussions before release suggested that there would not be any specific B-Spec races and that instead you could run the A-Spec using a Bob. I beleive it was even suggested that you could start a race yourself then let Bob finish it i.e. swap driver in the pit.

An as yet to be announced update that may or may not come....keep watching the news section on :gtplanet:

In the mean time, this was copied from the official GT pages

B-Spec
The B-spec mode is a mode where you give precision instructions to your driver. This popular feature from previous versions of GT will be added in a future update. Look forward to the new, more powerful B-Spec mode.

Aswell as B-spec coming, would really like Endurance races to come back. Fingers crossed will be in the next update.

So do I, really miss my endurance races so I'll be hoping and keeping my fingers crossed along with you. It may be that PD will release these with the new B-Spec mode so as to allow Bob to take a turn at the wheel when it's time for us to sleep/eat/stretch or whatever 👍

Last edited:
So do I, really miss my endurance races so I'll be hoping and keeping my fingers crossed along with you. It may be that PD will release these with the new B-Spec mode so as to allow Bob to take a turn at the wheel when it's time for us to sleep/eat/stretch or whatever 👍

I hope so, for me thats what made GT. The enduros. And to have Bob take the wheel while we rest (sleep:D) But looking on the list of what is planned in future updates, couldnt see endurance events 🤬👎
Scroll down on the page in the link and see the list..
http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gt6/

@rgkma I'm hoping that list is just a taster of what they plan. Waiting until B-spec is released would make some sense as the biggest complaint in GT5 was having to do it all yourself or conscript a bunch of mates round with free pizza' as the bribe. Anyway here's hoping :)

Guys, at 0:44 of the KAZ article I think I see a Porsche. Somebody please tell me that I'm losing it and maybe going blind. Sorry to be off topic but this is a question I had to ask.

Many people have problems with time races so they gonna fix this up soon or not? I got mad today becouse i win 15 minute race but on the finish table i was on the 9 place. It is very annoying.

I'm kicking myself for not preordering, is there any hope for DLC or other release of the 15th anniversary cars?
Probably not. The 15th Anniversary cars are like the Stealth/Chrome Line cars from GT5.
Many people have problems with time races so they gonna fix this up soon or not? I got mad today becouse i win 15 minute race but on the finish table i was on the 9 place. It is very annoying.
There's a thread on this. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/loss-position-in-a-15-minute-race.297143/page-2#post-9219399

If you haven't sorted it yet, once you select the item to wear, there is a box you have to click in the bottom right corner (it says "Wear", "Equip" or something..sorry, PS3 not on at moment) and then exit. It took me a few attempts to change the outfit before I noticed the button
I don't see that option. I can cycle through the purchased items colours but there doesn't *appear* to be a confirmation button. Hmmph.

Thanks for the answer. It wasn't that way in GT5, correct? They remained, and you could race them, but you couldn't win. Or am I remembering that wrong, and some did disappear?

Most of the themed Seasonal were permanent (ie. Stars and Stripes, Lambo Challenge, Ferrari, Lightweight, etc) others would be added 2 at a time and open for a time limit. After they would move all the way to the right and say expired, but eventually disappear. Some of the seasonal for GT6 have already disappeared.

Back