GT6 FAQs

Okay, i have discovered something that is bugging me. In International A, in the Group gt3 series championship, i saw there was a base model of the 2011 BMW GT2, but it's nowhere to be found under dealership! Why is that?

Just bought the game. I'm just wondering at what moment I will have access to online racing in the game (still locked after one and half of playing the career mode)...

Does anyone know it ?

Just bought the game. I'm just wondering at what moment I will have access to online racing in the game (still locked after one and half of playing the career mode)...

Does anyone know it ?
It says when you try to click on it that they'll be unlocked at the National A licence (National B for seasonals.)

why is there tracion control on when you are outside off the track, at daytona for example!!!
No burnout places anymore :'(

why is there tracion control on when you are outside off the track, at daytona for example!!!
No burnout places anymore :'(
Can't you just turn off the traction control? I know some cars might seem like they're going superslow, as if tcs is on, but in fact the tires are just skidding like crazy, while a fraction of the tire movement is converted into actual movement. (If your engine is redlining, your skidding, if the engine is nearly stalling it's TCS)

On the Nissan GT500 GT-R, what is the white cylinder by the driver's right hand? Looks like a roll of TP. There's two lines of text on it; one says Turbo 4000, the other is illegible.

When I use sports softs on my ferrari 458, its quite understeery. But when I put racing hards on it becomes extremely oversteery....why is this?
You might want to try using staggered compounds to see if that corrects the understeer on sports tires.

i.e. Sports Soft Front, Sports Medium Rear.

Race tires on a road car with a stock suspension can do some weird things. Ultimately, you're getting more rear grip than front on sports tires, more front grip than read on the racing tires. Not sure why that balance would change, but try the staggering.

On the Nissan GT500 GT-R, what is the white cylinder by the driver's right hand? Looks like a roll of TP. There's two lines of text on it; one says Turbo 4000, the other is illegible.
It's a little fan. Racing for 3 hour stints in a tight cockpit works up quite a sweat.

What is wrong with the 2013 Veyron? On the Route X track in Like the Wind, it pulls massively to one side, scraping along the side, and hardly responds to my inputs at all. I've tried tinkering with spring rate, dampers, camber, toe and LSD but no difference. How is this fixed?

Can't you just turn off the traction control? I know some cars might seem like they're going superslow, as if tcs is on, but in fact the tires are just skidding like crazy, while a fraction of the tire movement is converted into actual movement. (If your engine is redlining, your skidding, if the engine is nearly stalling it's TCS)
Yes I know, as i drove, TCS was off, the tires were skidding, and produced smoke, on the track.
As I got to the Infield at daytona, where that huge free place is, TCS was activated.

In GT5 certain tunings made the engine sound horrible. Is this still the case?
I don't remember which it were. Can you give me a list? (I think racing exhausts was one).

I'm sure it's obvious, and I'm missing it, but when I go to Paint, all the colors have price in credits. Does it cost to paint each time?

I didn't get it GT5 and i don't get it here. Why the small earnings in offline races, and the huge ones in Seasonal events?
I could understand it if i had to pay for competing in the latter, but they are free.

What is wrong with the 2013 Veyron? On the Route X track in Like the Wind, it pulls massively to one side, scraping along the side, and hardly responds to my inputs at all. I've tried tinkering with spring rate, dampers, camber, toe and LSD but no difference. How is this fixed?
It's high speed in an ill-handling car. Just realistic physics i'm afraid.
I'm sure it's obvious, and I'm missing it, but when I go to Paint, all the colors have price in credits. Does it cost to paint each time?
Yes.

In GT5 certain tunings made the engine sound horrible. Is this still the case?
I don't remember which it were. Can you give me a list? (I think racing exhausts was one).
I try to avoid exhaust upgrades on any car that I like the stock sound of. That's sports, semi-racing, or racing exhaust. The upgrades tend to make them sound like every other upgraded car, they completely lose their unique sound characteristics.

Any of the upgrades that alter RPM may also leave you thinking the car sounds different. Those would be the engine "Stage" upgrades, as well as the CPU upgrade.

EDK
I try to avoid exhaust upgrades on any car that I like the stock sound of. That's sports, semi-racing, or racing exhaust. The upgrades tend to make them sound like every other upgraded car, they completely lose their unique sound characteristics.

Any of the upgrades that alter RPM may also leave you thinking the car sounds different. Those would be the engine "Stage" upgrades, as well as the CPU upgrade.

Thanks for info :)

I realize that the Jensen Healey Interceptor III has not made it in to the GT^ car line up, does anybody know if it will be done at a lter time?

Is there Extended Ride Height?
I'm not sure what you mean?

If you are in a race car, or have installed an upgraded suspension, you can normally raise the ride height. Is that what you are asking?

@EDK -
Hey Listen. In 1.01 GT6 Added the Official Extended Ride Height that means you can hold a Lowrider session, Stance your cars, Make a lowrider, Be like DUB, The DUB fans are very happy.

Official Extended Ride Height =
2_447_s.jpg

dub-cars-wallpaper300c-dub-by--ld2-designer-on-deviantart-jstvhuon.jpg

6811.gif

h2dub.jpg

cars6_181.jpg

One of them is GT6's its 300C.

Nobody had a clue what he was talking about in the 1st place, he seems to be obsessed with 'DUB', and he believes that something called 'Official Extended Ride Height' is coming as DLC.

@EDK -

Nobody had a clue what he was talking about in the 1st place, he seems to be obsessed with 'DUB', and he believes that something called 'Official Extended Ride Height' is coming as DLC.
:lol: Thanks.

Firstly, they're from real life. They do not add anything to your magical "official extended ride height" thingymajig. And secondly, you've been able to lower cars, well, forever. Sorry, but all that proves is that adjustable suspension works.

Specifically, you stated -

Official Extended Ride Height means you lower the car even more. Its added in 1.01.
It's the Bold and Italics part I'm questioning.

According to the site blog post regarding update 1.01, these were the added features -

• Vision GT has been added to the home screen.
  • Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo is available as a gift car.
  • Online part has been modified on the home screen. 1.00 had 4 available online modes. Community, Open lobby, Quick Match and Seasonal events. In the 1.01 patch there is only Open lobby and Seasonal events in the online section on the home screen.
  • GT game server is now online in Europe
  • Car tuning menus has been updater to expand/collapse function.
  • Freshman Cup added to National B mode.
  • Status screen has an updated layout.
  • Tyre type fitted to car is now displayed in lower left corner of race display when driving.

I would like to remind you that our AUP states the following -

• You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
So again, I would like you to provide me an example of how "Official Extended Ride Height" was added in update 1.01.

If you are simply referencing the thread you linked me to, you are greatly misguided.

Back