GT6 gallery by NBDESIGNZ | 16/07/16 - I'm back!

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 719 comments
Nicolas productivity is insane... It's impossible to give him descent feedback, too many things to comment :P
Very great work on these last set Nicolas :)
I especially like the RUF / GTO pics & the Quattro set but the others ones are superb also.
Et joyeux Noël mon ami :)

How on earth is this possible? There are like 7 kasquibillion sets in like 2 minutes! :P And they all look awesome!

Nicolas productivity is insane... It's impossible to give him descent feedback, too many things to comment :P
Very great work on these last set Nicolas :)
I especially like the RUF / GTO pics & the Quattro set but the others ones are superb also.
Et joyeux Noël mon ami :)

That Huayra, that NSX, that Diablo, that Focus - that everything :lol:

It's just one better than the next.

I want that "Nicolas PS Action" too. :D

So many amazing shots in so little time! You're insane! :cheers:

ALL perfect!!! cool plays!!!! Big Nicolas!!!!:drool::drool::cheers::cheers:👍👍👍

Thank you so much fellas for your nice comments! :cheers:

Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona

9 - 10

Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupé

I am most impressed by the second to last shot. An interesting and new angle I haven't seen before. 👍 Other than that, quite a few of the shots are delivering similar angles and ideas. They're not bad shots at all, in fact they're damn awesome! But personally I'd like to see you experiment with your shots a bit.

The first 2 shots of the 365 GTB killed me Nicolas, I'm a sucker for intense lighting that requires you to put your aviators on! Love them!

Your Shelby shots are very pretty too, great choice of track and color.
As by Skython, the second to last shot really stands out for me and what he said about the angles too :)

Oh man slow down, slow down :drool:
You got quality and quantity that's for sure. Amazing last couple of sets. Loved the reflections in the NSX shots. The Diablo shots at Matterhorn are excellent, great use of limited lighting and the editing suits the whole atmosphere of the picture. Absolutely adore the first and second Shelby shots, love how you can make a phototravel location out of a track. Sublime stuff 👍

What drugs are you on? If i Should deliver such amount of, and then we talk halfassed pics, i would have to go for it 24/7, and that wouldnt even have some quality! You my friend, is one superior photomode person! :respect!

I haven't been to Spa in GT6 yet, but I don't think they put that much detail into the walls... So nice editing in that case! 👍 Also like the lighting.

Don't know how I missed you last couple posts. Man you move quick. ;) the first 2 356 shots are very nice. I also like a bunch of the Daytona Coupé shots too. Very nice strong colours. And same goes for the Huayra plus it has a nice composition. 👍

2 and 6 of Berlinetta are SUPERB! :drool:

I love the Pagani bonus as well. Every car in the same shot. 👍

Happy new year Nicolas! :)

Back