GT6 gallery by NBDESIGNZ | 16/07/16 - I'm back!

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 719 comments
Whooooaaa - this last bunch of the Gt is all awesome , I like the angles and edits !!
Like the 1 & 2nd images of the set! & the very last GT is Superb!
Nice going Nicolas :cheers:

The McLaren shot is fantastic, reminds me of NFS games a lot! :drool:👍 The red and blue toning in it also looks like police lights, so kudos on that too! :lol:👍

Then there's your frankly massive but amazing set! :bowdown: Each shot has something cool about it! Especially the Mustang shots and the Alfa 8C!! :drool: The last Mustang shot is probably my total fave of this set! :bowdown:

The McLaren shot is fantastic, reminds me of NFS games a lot! :drool:👍 The red and blue toning in it also looks like police lights, so kudos on that too! :lol:👍

Then there's your frankly massive but amazing set! :bowdown: Each shot has something cool about it! Especially the Mustang shots and the Alfa 8C!! :drool: The last Mustang shot is probably my total fave of this set! :bowdown:
Thank you Ciro for your detailed feedback! :cheers:

#3 ! <3 (also like the details)
I'm a bit biased here, because honestly, I'm not a fan of this CAR (the VW) at all.
I see what you did there at #4, but in my humble opinion, gets a bit confusing (1st and 2nd plan). Perhaps - again in my humble opinion(since you are 10000X better at this then me) - if the 2nd plan was a bit more...indisctinct (?). (Or if the car had a more contrasting colour?)

#3 ! <3 (also like the details)
I'm a bit biased here, because honestly, I'm not a fan of this CAR (the VW) at all.
I see what you did there at #4, but in my humble opinion, gets a bit confusing (1st and 2nd plan). Perhaps - again in my humble opinion(since you are 10000X better at this then me) - if the 2nd plan was a bit more...indisctinct (?). (Or if the car had a more contrasting colour?)

Thanks! I know what you mean about #4, but I didn't want to blur the background too much to loose the details.

Lots of :drool: Very nice mate. Love some of those LFA and Stang shots from the previous batch. 👍

And from the lastest the VW ones are great. 👍

Very nice set buddy. I really am fond of the brilliant toning of the cars in the photo - and the composition is perfect as well. :)

Great stuff, Nicolas! I love the photo with the VGT VW going at who knows how many KPH! :D Great set as always, tones are brilliant, so are the different angles! :drool:

You never fail to impress with your impeccable photography and editing skills and these latest images are no exception!
No.2 - Incredible!, No.4 - Astounding!, No.18 - Brilliant! :drool: :bowdown:

Back