GT6 gallery by NBDESIGNZ | 16/07/16 - I'm back!

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 719 comments
Just love #7 - Won you a round in the 2.0 tournament?
Awesome set Nicolas and that Cobra toning is Superb!
Well done with your string of victory's of late! (Your'e in the zone!):cheers:

Just love #7 - Won you a round in the 2.0 tournament?
Awesome set Nicolas and that Cobra toning is Superb!
Well done with your string of victory's of late! (Your'e in the zone!):cheers:
Thank you, Werner! Yes, #7 was a winning shot in the 2.0 tournament. :cheers:

Nicolas are you secretly into sports for adrenaline junkies, because you seem to have enough spare time to produce so many great images. :D

Not only do your shots just keep getting better and better but your photoshop skills are flying through the roof as well - honestly, each time I catch up with this thread my jaw hits the floor faster and faster! :)

Nicolas, what can I say more than 'This is purely awesome'?

The first Huayra is absolutely stunning, as always when you produce a pic with open bonnets and doors.

The GT-R vs LFA pic has a perfect composition, when I first saw it I just wanted to have an awesome race in GT6 with these cars.

Number 4 and 20 in the same post are just real, nothing more to say about it.

Looking at the newer pics, my absolute favourites are the first three because of the awesome editing.

And Nr. 11 is just unbelieveable cool.

@NBDESIGNZ Are you a graphic designer/advertiser for companies? I think you would be perfect for that position. Your artwork would definitely sell products, whether it's a game, or something else.

I'm not a graphic designer in real life, I'm glad you think so. :cheers:

Incredible. This page has just blew my mind!

Not only do your shots just keep getting better and better but your photoshop skills are flying through the roof as well - honestly, each time I catch up with this thread my jaw hits the floor faster and faster! :)

Amazing shots as always ;)👍

I'm not even going to try and pick a favorite, such high quality all the way through – very impressive.

I agree. ALL the photos are simply staggering! :bowdown: I'm especially fond of your quattro, the VGT Aston and of course the Huayra pics! :drool:👍

I agree also. I can't find a word that can describe your photos, they are that good. Also please visit my gallery.

The Aston shots are just stunning! What a high quality you have. Very nice :D

Nicolas, what can I say more than 'This is purely awesome'?

The first Huayra is absolutely stunning, as always when you produce a pic with open bonnets and doors.

The GT-R vs LFA pic has a perfect composition, when I first saw it I just wanted to have an awesome race in GT6 with these cars.

Number 4 and 20 in the same post are just real, nothing more to say about it.

Looking at the newer pics, my absolute favourites are the first three because of the awesome editing.

And Nr. 11 is just unbelieveable cool.

Thank you all for your comments! :cheers:

Last edited:
I'm not a graphic designer in real life, I'm glad you think so. :cheers:

Really? Talent like yours shouldn't go to waste. You have a unique style and I think that style could be very marketable. You seem to enjoy making photos, so you should consider making a career out of photos like this.

Amazing work, as usual, Nicolas. My personal favourites are pictures #2, #3, #5, #8, #9, #11, #12, #15, #16 and #23. Can't wait to check out the next set. :) 👍

From this session these are my favorites - Great job with those Images - I'm almost done with mine!

Damn - I liked them all!
#13 is just Superb editing 👍
Great skill show here Nicolas !! Do not think I will get to your level of images though!

We have to do an online again sometime next month - we really do get awesome images that way! :cheers:

I actually have about 30 replay's I still have to go and shoot!

Back