GT6 gallery by NBDESIGNZ | 16/07/16 - I'm back!

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 719 comments
Man, NB, you have to be my fav here on the forum. Such crisp images, rich colors, great angles, car matches the locations, i can't even begin to describe this last set. Great job!

Oh boy have I missed a whole bunch in here. Don't know where to begin, so many brilliant things. I love some of your DP-100 shots on the last page and a lot of the sky/cloud intergration into your recent works have been really good, just spot on. Plus very clean editing as always. Bravo mate. :eek: 👍 👍

Your latest Daytona set is very nice I like how you've isolated the colours to about 3 or 4 tones of silver/grey, blue, green and the sandy tones. Plus nice angles and Lagunas dynamic skies featured very nicely. 👍

The first two stang shots are pretty sweet too. 👍

Awesome set Nic! Love what you've done with the sky - superb!!!
The first shot is a killer!!!!

Love the Stealth set too! Its the first time I've seen those rims look anywhere near good!!! Job done!!!

Excellent!!:cheers:

Awesome set Nic! Love what you've done with the sky - superb!!!
The first shot is a killer!!!!

Love the Stealth set too! Its the first time I've seen those rims look anywhere near good!!! Job done!!!

Excellent!!:cheers:
Glad you like the GTO shots, I'm not too happy with them.

It's one of the rare cars where these rims are looking nice.

They're great - they have shown me what I was struggling with - the white featureless sky in the original shots. Too much white to balance well, especially with a white car in shot! I got round it by adding a golden light source, but your clouds are just perfect!! Bravo!!👍👍

Those skies really do go so well and make tie those shot together well. Brilliant addtions mate. 👍 I love shots 1,3 & 5 best. Also the stealth machine is pretty sweet, number 13 is my fav. 👍

The set with the two GTO is just superb ! Superb toning, superb light effects, realistic apperance... 👍 I also like a lot the three lambo shots ! Bravo Nicolas :cheers:

You really love that Mustang don't you;). Wonderful artwork, I really don't know why i haven't been here in a while! Always a pleasure looking at your pictures!

1,2 wow,(5 & 10 is just awesome - Super stunning Nicolas - going to download for wall-paper)
14, 21,22,23 and that Bond Aston is also - Damn good!
In general some nice angles in your shots & the editing is beautiful! :cheers:

We have to go shoot again sometime?

1,2 wow,(5 & 10 is just awesome - Super stunning Nicolas - going to download for wall-paper)
14, 21,22,23 and that Bond Aston is also - Damn good!
In general some nice angles in your shots & the editing is beautiful! :cheers:

We have to go shoot again sometime?
Thanks Werner, sure we can do a shoot next week, will have time from monday to friday.

Awesome work as usual Nicolas with especially a great attention on toning and light in most of them ! You are a truly edit master my friend :cheers:

Your gallery is on high level and belive me or not but when i look on your photos its hard to say that they are from GT6. You know how to make paradise for our eyes and i always happy to visit your gallery more the one time. Keep this fantastic work because i think few members always coming to your gallery to get some tips how to make good photos. I always do.. AWESOME!!

Back