GT6 gallery by NBDESIGNZ | 16/07/16 - I'm back!

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 719 comments
First half is superb but I'm not sure about the other half. They are nice, but not NB' nice ;)
Excellent sets and edit work on the 2014 farewell shot :cheers: Great compositional ideas!
What a lovely way to start off 2015 from a photographic point of view! :) 👍
Oh how I've missed this gallery! Your shots and editing is top notch as usual.👍 Happy New Years bud!:cheers:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, much appreciated.

Bonus

At first I am always motivated for taking pictures and try to edit them and then I visit galleries like yours, Nicolas, and I am like "Screw that ****, I am done ":lol:

Just joking. Your editing style gets better and better and I really can't decide which one to like most. They are all equally stunning :drool:

Amazing Photography! I've been following you for a time now in Flickr and you always amaze me with every set you get out :D
Love them all, specially 30! the M4 is such a beautiful car, in every way you look at it

What can I say except I'm once more impressed by the quality of your edit work Nicolas. You manage to use so different edit tips and put thme together in your pics, that's insane ! Bravo !

Wow wow wow. Nic you really need to do a tutorial on how you get these rich edits. they look great.
20 is my favorite....
actually ... all of them are ;)
At first I am always motivated for taking pictures and try to edit them and then I visit galleries like yours, Nicolas, and I am like "Screw that ****, I am done ":lol:
Just joking. Your editing style gets better and better and I really can't decide which one to like most. They are all equally stunning :drool:
Amazing Photography! I've been following you for a time now in Flickr and you always amaze me with every set you get out :D
Love them all, specially 30! the M4 is such a beautiful car, in every way you look at it
Can't find a fav :) maybe #13 ;) Awesome !!!!! :)
Excellent sets once more. Great colors and contrast works well :)
What can I say except I'm once more impressed by the quality of your edit work Nicolas. You manage to use so different edit tips and put thme together in your pics, that's insane ! Bravo !

Thank you so much folks for all your great feedback, keeps me motivated. :cheers:

As for the tutorial, @leeislee, I'll see if I can come up with something in the near future.

Bonus

Superb work with both the Infiniti concept car and the Dodge 👍 They are all excellent but the #1 and the #10 of the Infiniti are really great. Also love a lot your bokeh shot with the corvette 👍

Tutorial!!!!..........please!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got GIMP at the back end of GT5 trying to clean up standards and just got confused by the alphas? Greyscale? Thingamajigs? Widgets? Bells? Whistles? And ran away!!!!

Great set, but very similar to what u did some time ago ;) #9 and #11 stand out :)
Brilliant...AGAIN!
Infiniti number 11 is pure realism :drool:
The last three sets really show how easily one can find quantity and quality in here. Brilliant! 👍
Superb work with both the Infiniti concept car and the Dodge 👍 They are all excellent but the #1 and the #10 of the Infiniti are really great. Also love a lot your bokeh shot with the corvette 👍
Wow Nicolas! The Infinity photos are awesome! Way to capture the things excellent design! :)
Tutorial!!!!..........please!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got GIMP at the back end of GT5 trying to clean up standards and just got confused by the alphas? Greyscale? Thingamajigs? Widgets? Bells? Whistles? And ran away!!!!

Thank you very much guys for all your comments.
As for the tutorial, I need to find some time to make it and some new shots to work with. But I'm working on it.
:cheers:

Ukh_ty.gif

Back