GT6 gallery by NBDESIGNZ | 16/07/16 - I'm back!

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 719 comments
The SLR, 'Stang and FT-1 photos are absolutely breathtaking (pictures #2 to #6). :drool:

Out of the photoshoot shots, pictures #7, #10, #15, #17, #18 and #21 are my personal favourites. :)

Brilliant, just brilliant :)

The SLR, 'Stang and FT-1 photos are absolutely breathtaking (pictures #2 to #6). :drool:

Out of the photoshoot shots, pictures #7, #10, #15, #17, #18 and #21 are my personal favourites. :)

So many winning photos here Nic. Amazing

I'm sorry but I have fallen in Love with this picture, pure beauty!:drool::bowdown:

Incredible.... just incredible. The best photos from GT6 I ever saw :embarrassed: Keep it up! :)

Thank you very much for all you nice comments, pleased to read that you liked them! :cheers:

Online shooting with @mazda787 and @TopGearHamster

Online shooting with @Chameleon9000.

Original photo by @HaerBev.

My Club avatar

Bonus

That ****ing bestiality, huge, really. I do not know which one use.

Precious frames, tones, effects, reflections, dust ....

Maybe include: 1, 5, 6, 13 (brutal) and 28.

Great stuff, Nico. Really enjoyed going through your latest set, as it's brimming with a variety of awesome compositions and great toning, shadowing and lighting. It's a pleasure to step back for a moment and look at each shot for a prolonged period of time; always finding new, interesting things inside. Pictures #4, #7, #10, #14, #16, #18, #19, #21, #26, #28, #35, #37 and #40 are my personal favourites. Keep it up, buddy. 👍

Can't wait to see what you get from our online shoot Nic! Your latest set will hold me over though, all were incredible!!! :bowdown: :drool: :cheers:

Wow, what a wonderful collection of shots :drool: I especially like the particle effects subtly surrounding the lights on the cars in various shots, as well as the colors on the sunlight. Great compositions as well! :cheers:

ac1
That ****ing bestiality, huge, really. I do not know which one use.
Precious frames, tones, effects, reflections, dust ....
Maybe include: 1, 5, 6, 13 (brutal) and 28.

The Lamborghini set is :D:tup:

Great stuff, Nico. Really enjoyed going through your latest set, as it's brimming with a variety of awesome compositions and great toning, shadowing and lighting. It's a pleasure to step back for a moment and look at each shot for a prolonged period of time; always finding new, interesting things inside. Pictures #4, #7, #10, #14, #16, #18, #19, #21, #26, #28, #35, #37 and #40 are my personal favourites. Keep it up, buddy. 👍

Can't wait to see what you get from our online shoot Nic! Your latest set will hold me over though, all were incredible!!! :bowdown: :drool: :cheers:

Wow, what a wonderful collection of shots :drool: I especially like the particle effects subtly surrounding the lights on the cars in various shots, as well as the colors on the sunlight. Great compositions as well! :cheers:

I'm speechless, AGAIN ! well done :)

Huge thanks once more for your feedback fellas! :cheers:

A short what?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

:P

Great stuff, as usual, Nico. Pictures #3, #4, #6 and #11 are my personal favourites from your latest set. :)

Amazing job as always Nicolas! Great colours and fantastic lighting. Every picture in the last set is awesome but my favourite has to be the first one. :drool::bowdown:

Sorry for this late visit, But I'm sure you have seen the like's & comments on flickr. Superb editing on the last 3 sets you posted and agree with mazda with regards to those particles & editing !
I cannot wait to see your new VGT's bro?

Latest Posts

Back