GT6 gallery by NBDESIGNZ | 16/07/16 - I'm back!

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 719 comments
Awesome set Nic!!! 10, 11 & 16 are killers!!!! The lighting is exceptional!!:drool:
I've yet to dust this car down in GT6 and give it an airing.....

Bravo:cheers:

It is good to see that your cloning machine is still working after a busy 3-4 months. :dopey: But with that said, I must say my personal favourite has to be shot number 4. 👍

It is good to see that your cloning machine is still working after a busy 3-4 months. :dopey: But with that said, I must say my personal favourite has to be shot number 4. 👍

Wow, I'm glad I waited a while before reentering your gallery, for a feast has been served to my eyes.

Clearly, you know how to excel yourself. Loving every single bit of your last two sets. 👍
:bowdown:

@NBDESIGNZ breathtaking set, as per usual. Still my favorite GT6 artist along with @GPR , keep at it!

Thank you for all you feedback, much appreciated! :cheers:

Massive Update:
Some new shots but mostly with some pics which are laying around since a while.

Absolutely lovely set of photos, Nicolas. Pictures #1, #2, #3, #6, #13, #17, #20, #23, #24, #31, #32, #36, #40, #41, #42 and #45 are my personal favourites. :cheers:

So - every time i visit your gallery i have to get something to drink - master- Same like SShadow - you are inspiration for me too. Your photos are outstanding and every time i visit your gallery i want to go and make some shots..PERFECT!!
Thank you for so much great work man!

It's hard to find new words to express the feeling of looking at your shot, really. My favs are 13, 16,17, 23, 25, 36, 37

Damn.. i could try picking faves but why bother, they are all amazing!

Absolutely lovely set of photos, Nicolas. Pictures #1, #2, #3, #6, #13, #17, #20, #23, #24, #31, #32, #36, #40, #41, #42 and #45 are my personal favourites. :cheers:

You are such an inspiration for me Bro! Everything you do is just over the top! All I can say is ... Thank You NB!

}:^{>

So - every time i visit your gallery i have to get something to drink - master- Same like SShadow - you are inspiration for me too. Your photos are outstanding and every time i visit your gallery i want to go and make some shots..PERFECT!!
Thank you for so much great work man!

I love the following shot seeing how you have done well to mix a wide angle with a intriguing image layout.

Very pleased to read all your comments. Thank you! :cheers:

Online shooting with @ShaolinMasta, Stingray, @Stopforpetrol, ACR Viper, and me, Viper GTS.

Last edited:
Epic set of photos, Nicolas. Very impressive in terms of individual compositions, toning, lighting, shadowing... :bowdown: 👍

Last edited:
Oh Damn ............ Nicholas I do not even know where to start - That Black Lambo is just :crazy:
I do not know if I should even try the Viper replay as you did an excellent job with everything :bowdown::bowdown: - Every single one 👍
I'm sure I will not come close to the level of editing you are at! :dunce:
Stunning and really tasteful compositions and editing! :drool: :drool:
Big Bow-down to you !:bowdown:

Wow that green Mustang is stunning, but those TZ3 pics steal the show! I have never seen someone pull of the ridiculous design of the TZ3 quite like you just did! Very well done!

Thanks for these amazing shots once more. The top down Corvette shot is so good (shot 15). And the online shooting looks fun, when are you usually free to do it? I'm interested in one, haven't done that in a long time.

Back