GT6 @ Goodwood FoS 2014 - Track Updated with Mercedes sculpture, Aston VGT announced.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 582 comments
Uhm....
g4g2KFWwPYo.jpg

A4YDldPzNTQ.jpg

Absolutely disgusting. For me :confused:
What? Thats literally more detailed than some of the standard cars.

Also, how the heck does the F1 can in? Previously the 2012 Lotus F1 cant due to the T10 and FIA License.

Ya wanna know which game developer currently has an excellent relationship Mercedes and just recently partnered with the FIA?

Hmmm...
Licence from FIA and Merc Partnership doesnt mean they will give the F1 permission easily. At least thats how license work in other games.

Though, since its a 2013 F1, i might be wrong. Hopefully Mercedes can take over Ferrari's place at F1.

Licence from FIA and Merc Partnership doesnt mean they will give the F1 permission easily. At least thats how license work in other games.

Though, since its a 2013 F1, i might be wrong. Hopefully Mercedes can take over Ferrari's place at F1.

Just some wishful speculation :D

Isn't it FOM that grants the license to have two F1 cars competing in the same race in a game?

I have to wonder if the W25 could be included in the same game as the Lotus 97T, as it's not technically an F1 car... It's a Grand Prix car, but F1 has only been around since 1950.

Yes, people need to get the grand F1 dreams because of the FIA deal out of their head. The FIA do not own commercial rights to F1, Bernie and his mates at FOM do.
Thats what i thought.

Lets hope Jean Todt will recommend this game once again to Bernie. Convince him the profit it will get (because i think thats the main Bernie is approaching). Then, as a reply, F1 even if its one car for 1 Dollar :D

The F1 licensing from FOM comes as a package. If PD wanted the F1 license they would have to make a complete game, just like Codemasters do. Not that it can even happen right now because Codemasters were granted the exclusive license when no other developer wanted it.

Our 'hope' of F1 cars in GT remains the same as it was before the FIA partnership, single cars licensed direct from the team, just like all the other games out there that aren't from Codemasters.

Isn't it FOM that grants the license to have two F1 cars competing in the same race in a game?

I have to wonder if the W25 could be included in the same game as the Lotus 97T, as it's not technically an F1 car... It's a Grand Prix car, but F1 has only been around since 1950.

Thankfully, no pre WWII race car got tainted by Bernies and FOMs dirty hands so far.

i love the W25... It started the silver arrow legend by sheer coincidence (yes, Neubauers story about them scratching away its white livery during -iirc- the Eifelrennen is true, there are pictures of it being white in the training and later in silver/metallish paint) and even to this day its the colour associated with every Mercedes race car (CLR ftw) and the most popular paint for Merc road cars.

Since the announcement of the "virtual versus real world" race between Ford's new 2015 Focus ST and the one in GT6, I haven't heard nor seen any coverage of this. Did they decide not to run it?

I saw it happen live.

The ex-Stig driver raced up the hill in a Focus - the commentators didn't say if it was a 2015 or not - at the same time as a guy on GT6 with the same car.

The real car had an onboard camera so they were shown side-by-side as they both went up the hill.

I won't tell you the result, only that a Focus won.

So as far as the 2015 Focus is concerned, I couldn't tell you - they used an Orange Focus and it could've been the 2013 that we have in game or the 2015 but they never said.

I saw it happen live.

The ex-Stig driver raced up the hill in a Focus - the commentators didn't say if it was a 2015 or not - at the same time as a guy on GT6 with the same car.

The real car had an onboard camera so they were shown side-by-side as they both went up the hill.

I won't tell you the result, only that a Focus won.

So as far as the 2015 Focus is concerned, I couldn't tell you - they used an Orange Focus and it could've been the 2013 that we have in game or the 2015 but they never said.

I just thought that at least gtplanet would follow up on what was "hyped" about Ford's connection with PD for Goodwood. Nothing's been said since the misleading article (that was eventually corrected) over the 2015 Focus ST.

Latest Posts

Back