GT6 @ Goodwood FoS 2014 - Track Updated with Mercedes sculpture, Aston VGT announced.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 582 comments
Uhm....
g4g2KFWwPYo.jpg

A4YDldPzNTQ.jpg

Absolutely disgusting. For me :confused:

Glad all my replays are saved, including my sendoff lap of the Lotus sculpture in non other then what else...the Lotus 97T.

I wish they would've done more to the sculpture. If they had added a GT racer or a Group C prototype, then i wouldn't miss the Lotus statue.
I've been saying the same thing since we saw it earlier. It should have DTM and Group C cars included. Epic arch over the house but it looks unfinished.

I saw the last lotus sculpture. But hoped for the best.
The scenery is bound to a much lower quality than the driveable cars. Unfortunately, those cars on that sculpture are just scenery. The "landscape artists" have to do the best with what they've got available to them.

If you look at the left side of the house, after turn 1 there is a gap in the trees about 50m on, there are still signs for the 2012 GFOS and some sign for Prost.

Minor update aside, it never gets old hoping you are successful as you throw your car into the flint wall chicane.

People saying the sculpture cars look poor are foolish. Do you honestly expect them to be comparable to what we drive?!

Glad all my replays are saved, including my sendoff lap of the Lotus sculpture in non other then what else...the Lotus 97T.
Wait. So if the replays with Lotus sculpture are already saved, the sculpture remain intact even after update?

Wait. So if the replays with Lotus sculpture are already saved, the sculpture remain intact even after update?

The Lotus Sculpture remains, but only on the replay since its on "Goodwood Hillclimb", whereas the Lap I did in the Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 is on "Goodwood Hillclimb 2014".

Last edited:
I can confirm that the Lotus sculpture remains in replays. 👍

Also, that is a yes for the new textures. The old textures were very compressed and had plenty of artifacts and the grass was very clover-heavy. The new ones look much nicer, in my opinion.

upgraded textures?

goodwoodhillclimb201452ksg.jpg

Do you or anyone else have a replay of the old Goodwood track to make a photo comparison? I'm thinking the grass textures there have always looked this good, no one just bothered to look.

I'd do it but all of my old replays got deleted. :(

Do you or anyone else have a replay of the old Goodwood track to make a photo comparison? I'm thinking the grass textures there have always looked this good, no one just bothered to look.

I'd do it but all of my old replays got deleted. :(

Also proof that the Lotus sculpture stays in replays.

Don't mind my driving... :(

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    214.1 KB · Views: 18
Back