GT6: Livery Editor: Ideas?

why not create seperate application? Gran Turismo Livery editor for IOS and Android.
it willl easier to coding than make it in the game

after we make the liveries then we export it to GT server or connect your IOS/Android to PS3/PS4 via wifi, then we're able to download it and use it in the game.

why not create seperate application? Gran Turismo Livery editor for IOS and Android.
it willl easier to coding than make it in the game

after we make the liveries then we export it to GT server or connect your IOS/Android to PS3/PS4 via wifi, then we're able to download it and use it in the game.
That sounds like a major PITA to use on a 5 inch screen.

Jaeger1Bathurst12Hour-JohnMorris_0.jpg
petronas%20syntium%20team%20heads%20for%207-hour%20challenge%20in%20fuji%20(1)%20.jpg

id like to see Livery options on GT6 for the blank race cars like the SLS AMG GT3

Seriously pathetic to not have a livery editor. Customization in GT is still the same as GT2 (oh but we can change the paint colour). Really pathetic.
GT need to step into the times and step up their game, that or become irrelevant and nothing more than a car catalogue with a marketing driven facade of relevance to the real racing world.

R.S
Seriously pathetic to not have a livery editor. Customization in GT is still the same as GT2 (oh but we can change the paint colour). Really pathetic.
GT need to step into the times and step up their game, that or become irrelevant and nothing more than a car catalogue with a marketing driven facade of relevance to the real racing world.

Course maker will probably blow out any Livery editor.

And I'm one of those that really want a Livery editor...

B. In a PC sim you have the ability to take the templates out of game, use a program like Photoshop to make a decent and creative scheme, then import it back into game. GT6 would have to be strictly the in-game paint booth which would either have to use basic shapes and textures like the NFS series, or would have to use pre-made bases and sponsors, which when you have 1,200 cars is a big hassle.
It's entirely possible to make an out-of-game livery editor with consoles. Ex. NASCAR 09

I think the render-engine to show special colors like chrome and pearlescent colors is much bigger and bit-taking for the ps3 than a simple 2D to 3D livery-editor.

SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS

ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS ...

LET US PUT NUMBERS ON ANY CAR, LIKE THE BASE MODELS
INSTEAD OF HAVING A SOLID COLOR PAINT JOB, GIVE US A HANDFULL OF PATTERNS ( STRIPES, 2 TONES, ETC ) WHERE WE CAN CHANGE THE COLORS INDEPENDANTLY
LET US PLACE SPONSOR STICKERS ANYWHERE WE WANT TO ( SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, EXTRA LARGE ) SOME RECTANGLE STICKERS, SOME WHERE ITS JUST THE WORDS

I'm just imagining a Livery Editor WITH the option to add the glowy lights! That may be because I need all the tools at my disposal to compete effectively in a new GT6 photo thread I'm designing, called something like "Park your good taste outside and Post your photos inside".

Seriously, I'd love it! Just for the fun.
Quoted from the suggestion from the suggestions forum.

I'd honestly be content with motorsport related sponsors and a way of adding basic livery designs.

I would be fine with something like this (1998 Viper Racing / PC) For me nothing more is needed - I don't have the desire ,time or skills to create complicated liveries like those in Forza. PD could've give us something like this for starters and perhaps add more options later.

vip1jk3.jpg

iits like a GTR 2 Template...GT6 could be a very good Racing Game if this possible

When I imagine running online with player made liveries, I think the race would look like an Episode of Top Gear. When they get all creative with the paint pots and roller brush. (The Matte Black Porsche 928 did look pretty good though...)

---

Drive with ABS=0 and you can paint any time you like.

"I am an artist. The track is my canvas and the car is my brush." Graham Hill

how bout, PD has software that is a livery editor, with all of the car skins (Only premium cars) , and you create it in like a PD version of PhotoShop. Then you upload it to the save game via flash drive.

Back