GT6 Nürburgring Lap time board -- CLOSED - Look for new thread to be started

• Thread starter mike_gt3
  • 590 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey lukas long time, good to see you. Well USA lobys are abit slow besides the gang you know champ. ice. Wysdom and all the others., I have stop playing for some weeks now because there is no competitive drivers yet,, so decided to just post youtube videos doing lap times, thats how I just bump into mike and u, anyways add me so I can join your rooms some times will get on this weekend

I added you, at least if I spelled it right... I agree there is a lack of competitive drivers in GT6 compared to GT5. But some are still there.

It would be nice to set up some races, 550pp on sport soft sound better, im sure some that post here would join as well :)

For the online category, i tried to create a 550pp online video thread once and got like 1 reply :lol:
I can add the most popular but there wont be a lot of people posting time. the biggest problem for me is the updating, its time consuming and adding more category is difficult for me to keep up especially when i participate to a WRS event.

Well, video is a whole different matter. I don't have proper equipment for that either and who wants to see some smartphone-vid? It's somewhat unfortunate: Many people I race with know GTP and come here from time to time but apparently don't find interesting stuff related to their/our game of online racing. There is a lot of wisdom about cars, tuning and driving happening only in room chats or PSN-messages. That's kinda sad. I also think the Online-Racing section is buried way to deep on GTP. But maybe I'm the only one feeling that way?

Would be nice to see you in a 550 SS room some day!

The online is fun when you have a great community to race with :) i really enjoyed racing with Angel and the others, great clean racing. I'll try to join once in a while :)

For the online section of the leaderboard let me think about it a little and ill see what i can do :)

Racing/non-production:

12.29.558 - Gran Turismo Racing Kart Junior (mike_gt3) NEW
11.19.190 - Gran Turismo Racing Kart 100 (mike_gt3) NEW
10:25.035 - Gran Turismo Red Bull Racing Kart 125 (mike_gt3) NEW
07:53.186 - Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 Shifter (mike_gt3) NEW

I did one lap for each except the shifter kart i wanted to try a decent run, theres more in it but i will need more time. :)

Production:

08:55.340 - Volvo S60 T-5 Sport '03 (ProjectWHaT) NEW
08:56.408 - Volvo C30 R-Design '09 (ProjectWHaT) NEW
10:49.444 - Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88 (ProjectWHaT) NEW
08:38.473 - Volkswagen Golf VI R '10 (ProjectWHaT) NEW
08:42.271 - Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 (ProjectWHaT) NEW
o8:47.120 - Volkswagen Golf V GTi '05 (ProjectWHaT) NEW

Here are a couple of times I worked on Thursday/Friday...

EDIT:

7:06.047 - Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 - (GTP_Stotty) BEATEN

Fixed it for you... as you have beaten my time. And by a large margin must I say. Clearly my lap was not as good as I thought, although I think I didn't do the oil change. Not sure.

Nonetheless, great time. Send me the replay if you will so I can compare the laps.

Fixed it for you... as you have beaten my time. And by a large margin must I say. Clearly my lap was not as good as I thought, although I think I didn't do the oil change. Not sure.

Nonetheless, great time. Send me the replay if you will so I can compare the laps.

Sorry, only just noticed the reply - I've been neglecting the Nurburgring as I've been WRSing last couple of weeks.

I'll send you the Diablo replay Friday when I get home 👍

hey lukas long time, good to see you. Well USA lobys are abit slow besides the gang you know champ. ice. Wysdom and all the others., I have stop playing for some weeks now because there is no competitive drivers yet,, so decided to just post youtube videos doing lap times, thats how I just bump into mike and u, anyways add me so I can join your rooms some times will get on this weekend
angel from 550 racing soft rooms back in GT5? Good to see you on the forums bud! What tires you race on these days? There's a bunch of guys online with great pace running sport soft tires I can introduce you to.

angel from 550 racing soft rooms back in GT5? Good to see you on the forums bud! What tires you race on these days? There's a bunch of guys online with great pace running sport soft tires I can introduce you to.
Sure thing ss 500 505 550 im doing it already

Incase you haven't noticed it's dayofwar. I play under a new gamer tag roob_og. I'm glad you made the switch to SS tires also (although I have been into the sh's and ch's more recently) We should race sometime it's been a while the last time we raced I just got my wheel and you were spanking me. I'll send you a friend request when I get home. There's a room with quite a few guys that run SS at the pace we were at a while back. Good bunch of guys. Mike if your ever interested also :)

Last edited:
07:09.072 - Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 (Alex p.) BEATEN
Could have been faster like 2 or 3 seconds. And Sutuki could do a 7.02 or something I bet. Rediculous how unrealistic GT6's times are. This car goes almost under 7min on this track. Was fun though and I'm quite happy with the lap. ;)

Last edited:
Added dat lap. Mike, don't get the stupid idea to try this car out please, I want the record for it for at least a few weeks haha. Same applies to all other aliens in here. :P

:P
Sorry for the stupid smiley in this post and the last.... I quote people and my phone browser won't let me erase them. Anyway Alex, stotty ran a 7:06 in that car... I think? Production: 07:28.629 - Honda NSX Type R '02 (Roob_OG) BEATEN

Last edited:
Sorry for the stupid smiley in this post and the last.... I quote people and my phone browser won't let me erase them. Anyway Alex, stotty ran a 7:06 in that car... I think? Production: 07:28.629 - Honda NSX Type R '02 (Roob_OG) BEATEN

No worries. Crazy time if true but as I said, I myself SHOULD be able to do a 7:06 with it, but that's max I can probably do.

My 7.06 in the Diablo has an off after Karusell, and the next few corners aren't good as a result... well over 1s lost, maybe 2. Other than that the lap is fairly good, so I doubt a sub 7 is doable.

Production:
07:18.305 - RUF RGT '00(Roob_OG
) BEATEN
:D

That's a good time in the RGT! I just watched my replay, and I have no idea where I could make up 4's... mind sending me the replay so I can see what I'm doing wrong :lol:

That's a good time in the RGT! I just watched my replay, and I have no idea where I could make up 4's... mind sending me the replay so I can see what I'm doing wrong :lol:
That lap was a pain in my butt. First time hotlapping the RGT stock and the first time offline (whoa what a handful) anyway I played it safe my first lap and got a 7:24. Next lap I went for it a bit and just missed your time by .006 so thought in my head "I got this". Little did I know I would be running off track for the next 25 attempts. By the time I got a clean lap I was so experienced with the first half of the track (with this car) I blew past
My ghost and never saw it again. I'm sure there's another few seconds to gain if I treated it as a online time trial. I'll send you the replay when I get home tonight. Might need a little help since I haven't uploaded a replay since that CSL lap on GT5.

Quick question about track boundaries and what is and isn't clean. The Rumble strips after Brunn Chen is what I am referring to. I just checked my RGT lap and I didn't keep 2 wheels on the tarmac, or even the rumbles.... They were on concrete but I don't want to submit a dirty lap. Let me know.

Last edited:
I consider the concrete on the exit of Brunchen part of the track... IMO, it's what it's been added for.

I'd try and avoid going that wide in most powerful cars though, unless I'd got all the steering angle off!!

Ok good. Makes things easier as I'm sure there are many laps in the leader boards that ran 2 on the concrete. Sorry I haven't sent you the replay yet. I'll search for the how to thread now.

It is better to keep the lap within the rules, if you feel you gain more time going outside of the track it would be better for everyone to run a cleaner lap, if its just one place in the lap i dont see a problem, its based on trust, if you think/feel its clean enought dont worry about iti will add the time, sending it to Chris @Stotty will confirm your lap anyway. :)

To send your replay you need to export it from the game, go in the gallery and click on the replay you want to export, then you can find the option on right, it should say something about export to XMB (mine isin french..)

Then go on the PS3 menu, in the PS3 game data, you can see the replay file, click triangle and ''copy'' just select your USB flash drive as directory. then you can post it here with the ''Upload a file'' option next to ''Post reply''

Here is the replay. Unfortunately you will have to download it and load it up on your ps3. If anyone has a capture card and could upload it to a video hosting site that would be awesome. Oh, let me know if this is the correct file/format.

You will notice a pretty significant error a few turns before the carousel. would have been in the 17's :/

Attachments

• BCJS37016-RPLY001.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Anyone else got bored of GT6 quickly here? I'm not even in the mood to lap the green hell anymore. :'c

Anyone else got bored of GT6 quickly here? I'm not even in the mood to lap the green hell anymore. :'c

Its a little hollow considering the constant physics updates that just make collecting and tuning and setting times just wasted.
ive sold my copy now as its gonna be a fart in the wind away for gt7. Also f1 13 is keeping me happy and crew or whatever with engine swaps etc will most likely my rag about racer game if they dont step up in 7

There is a lot more time to gain on this one, I only had time to run one clean lap. Made a bunch of mistakes. This is probably my favourite car in the game at the moment so I plan to spend a lot more time on this one.

7:33.367 - Mazda RX7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 (Roob_OG) BEATEN

P.S. Sorry for the double post. My phone browser really hates this website. Also, both (BMW) of those are production. Stock.

P.S.S. I was working on the Diablo GT. Got a 7:02, then I noticed traction Control was on :dunce:

Last edited:
Here is some lap records i did a month ago (or more) and i forgot to post XD

(Non Production Cars) :
06:18.960 - Audi R8 Race Car '01 (GiovyLM) NEW
06:38.518 - Nissan GT-R R35 Touring Car (GiovyLM) NEW
07:30.097 - Peugeot 206 Rally Car '99 (GiovyLM) NEW
06:16.375 - Nissan R92CP '92 (GiovyLM) NEW
08:35.471 - Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster (GiovyLM) NEW

(Production Cars) :
07:56.239 - Tommykaira ZZ-S '00 (GiovyLM) NEW

Production:
07:16.915 - RUF CTR "yellowbird" '87 (Roob_OG) BEATEN

This lap was quite a drift fest at one point. Probably lost 2+ seconds with the smoke shows and the fear I gained from it. I'll upload the video when I get a chance. Pretty fun to watch, as far as replays go. You have to really adjust your driving style for this car. I'm currently stuck in it and afraid to give even a grip monster like the CSL any throttle.

Production:
07:15.782 - Ferrari F40 '92 (Roob_OG)
BEATEN

My advice to keep this on the road is.... Drive the yellowbird right before it.

There are seconds to gain on both of these laps, but neither are very pleasing to drive.

Production:

06:48.939 - McLaren F1 '94 (Roob_OG)
BEATEN

This car is amazing. So fast and no sign of understeer like the MP4. I love this thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back