GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT6 doesn't have RTA settings?

In the settings, when you scroll down the button assignments for the GT Driving Force Pro it skips the two knobs for the RA menu and there is no "RA menu" command to be assigned on a gamepad or wheel. Unless it's in a day-1 patch, so far they have removed it.

In the settings, when you scroll down the button assignments for the GT Driving Force Pro it skips the two knobs for the RA menu and there is no "RA menu" command to be assigned on a gamepad or wheel. Unless it's in a day-1 patch, so far they have removed it.

That really sucks.

Take solace in the fact that i have to travel on saturday morning till next wednesday. So u all will have much more playtime than me.
I'm also from Singapore. Didn't actively play GT5 until 2 months back. Qisahn releasing their stocks tomorrow for those who pre-ordered. Where did you guys order from??

You drove a kart and kart made it (in the same way it reseted MT to AT in GT5). Quit the game and restart, it is a quick fix.

Amar to the resque! :) I hope you're right.. I did drive kart at some point but it was much earlier than when I noticed the missing setups. But I hope you're right and that will fix it. Thanks!!

Where's the Time Police?! You're not supposed to be here.
"We need to go back to the future!!!"

The dream police, they live inside of my head.
The dream police, they come to me in my bed.
The dream police, they're coming to arrest me, oh no.

Time travel? dreams? I better call the Thought Police on you two.

Much better than the sound in GT5 :D

Legit, like that guy on Australians got talent, seriously, he might as well do the sounds for GT6/GT7. :lol:

In the new, improved Replay menu, in addition to the standard function such as playback, fast forward and rewind, you can now also change the camera view and the view targets with simple operations.
In the Live Timing, ever changing race information can be monitored, including sector times of each car, the best lap times, the situation in the pits and tyre change times.
And of course, your favorite scenes in the Replay can be captured and saved in Race Photo.

^^^On the same link......Please note that the actual "Seasonal Events" service for Gran Turismo 5 on PlayStation®3 will continue even after 25 December 2013. We will communicate at a later stage the date of the termination of the service

Japan is only 2 hours behind Auatralia. Lets get those patches happening quickly tomorrow for some updates!

Is this new?
i17ooT3GMUV5JSH.png

Here in Finland we are getting the game early(4-5.12) because 6.12 is our independenceday so all shops are closed.
My question is should I wait for the day one patch(or is it out already) or start playing right away when I get my copy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back