Ferrari F50
Ferrari Testarossa/512TR
Ferrari F355
Bugatti EB110
Bugatti Veyron Supersport
Koenigsegg anything
Toyota Supra MkIV (premium) -- really surprised at this one

Also very lacking in new race cars.

About Ferrari, Podi have made the good choice, FXX, 250 GTO and Dino are more interesting than these Ferrari imo.

Apparently, some people like this kind of vehicules, so it can't be a bad priority choice.

"Some" people indeed. Would more people have liked, say, an M3 E30? Given that it was the single most requested car, I'd say so. That's just one example though, I could probably come up with 50 cars more people would like than a moon buggy.

Too early for this sort of winging, wait until the final list is out.

When is that? When all DLC is released? Just because this isn't the final list doesn't mean all of the cars we want will be added in the long run.

"Some" people indeed. Would more people have liked, say, an M3 E30? Given that it was the single most requested car, I'd say so. That's just one example though, I could probably come up with 50 cars more people would like than a moon buggy.

You talk just about moon buggy. All the others cars choice seems very decent, Podi have done a good job of buying licences.

As usual, 200 new cars are introduced and people complain about three that didn't make it. Overall I'm content with it, but I'd really like to know which cars from GT5 were premiumized, that's kinda as important to me as the new cars that were added to the game. Saw the Bentley Speed 8 and the Toyota 2000GT, and it got me thinking...

As usual, 200 new cars are introduced and people complain about three that didn't make it. Overall I'm happy with it, but I'd really like to know which cars from GT5 were premiumized, that's kinda as important to me as the new cars that were added to the game. Saw the Bentley Speed 8 and the Toyota 2000GT, and it got me thinking...

More like 100, so far.

As usual, 200 new cars are introduced and people complain about three that didn't make it. Overall I'm content with it, but I'd really like to know which cars from GT5 were premiumized, that's kinda as important to me as the new cars that were added to the game. Saw the Bentley Speed 8 and the Toyota 2000GT, and it got me thinking...
If we consider duplicates and GT5 "base model" cars I believe that you get barely 100 new cars.

Regarding the Toyota 2000 GT I have noticed that it's not included in the list (it's not considered as a new car, unlike the other "premiumized" standards).

Wait wait wait wait wait.

1200 cars. Except now they are including Stealth and Chromelines in that number (as well as even more year variations and a bunch of supposedly blanked out livery versions), while at the same time actually removing distinct cars? Plus the dozens of made up Miatas and RX-7s and 350z and S2000s that are returning.

So what exactly did he mean by "Looking at it now I also think that there’s too many"?

I'm very pleased with the car list. The Diablo GT2 '98 and Diablo GT were very unexpected, as were the premium Cizeta and Countach 25th.
The Lunar made me go "wut" though. :odd:

Where is the New Beattle '14 model?
Smart Car? (Sure why not)
No new prius?
Chevy Volt?
Any other car that everyone would hate because it is a put put slow car.

I had two thoughts reading that car list.

First, 1197 is not greater than 1200. Which is just anal and I don't even really care, but I did think it.

Second, the cars new to GT6. That's a LOT of race cars. And I don't see that many modern everyday cars such as normal people might be driving. You know, the kinds of cars that GT's reputation was built on.

If I go through that list, I can count 21 cars that I would describe as "cars from the last ten years that your average Joe could be driving". Not supercars. Not vintage stuff. Not collectibles, or modifieds, or anything else. Just a car that your neighbour might have. I'm being generous with the Z8, the Fisker and the Tesla in there. They're hardly common.

Code:
1    Abarth 500 ’09    6
3    Abarth Grande Punto ’09    6
4    Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport ’09    6
22    BMW Z8 ’01    6
24    Cadillac CTS-V Coupe ’11    6
43    Fisker Karma EcoSport ’12    6
46    Ford Focus ST ’13    6
48    Ford Ford Shelby GT500 ’13    6
50    Ford Mustang Boss 302 ’13    6
52    Honda FIT RS ’10    6
57    Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track ’13    6
58    Jaguar XKR-S ’11    6
68    Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic ’13    6
72    Lotus Elise ’11    6
75    Mazda DEMIO SPORT ’10    6
90    Peugeot RCZ ’10    6
97    Renault Sport Clio R.S. ’11    6
103    SRT Charger SRT8 ’11    6
113    Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance ’12    6
118    Toyota Aqua S ’11    6
121    Toyota Vitz F ’12    6

I don't like that.

I am very happy they FINALLY have put a Trans Am in the game. They have every gen of Camaro(except second gen) but no Trans Ams until now! I hope they have the 2002 35th anniversary edition Trans Am as DLC at some point though expecially since I drive a 2001 Firebird. Good to see the CTS-V Coupe in there as well but need more Cadillac. I expect the new CTS to be in there as DLC.

I liked the cars they picked but quite frankly some of them could be cut out to make room for better cars, for example there are 2 Huayras, one from 2011 and other from 2013, is this really needed? We need two exact same cars with minor changes when we could have only one and another model such as the E30 M3, MK4 Supra, A modern RUF...
And as well I hate how there are lots of liveries counting as new cars, they basically added the "base" model for some existing cars of GT5 such as the GT500's and GT300's and called up a new car, when is just the same car we had already without vinyls, the same goes for the newest added cars like the GT3's, only counting all this duplicated stuff, leave alone the cars that are plane lame (in my opinion and probably in many others too) you could make room for at least more 30 cars, dont get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't want these cars but this is the kind of stuff that they should hold up for a post-release update or DLC rather than the release car list, and here we are without a single modern RUF before the 996 models but instead lots of new liveries.

Just combed through the official cat list via the front page and I have to say I'm unimpressed.

Where is the McLaren P1?

Where is the Ferrari LaFerrari (F-150)?

Where is the Koenigsegg Agera R? Or Koenigsegg in general for that matter?

Where is the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento? Or the Veneno?

I love GT, been playing since GT2 waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy back in the day but man... So many of the cars that I really wanted aren't in the game. I'm guessing this means DLC? Which I think is pretty weak sauce. More so, since games like Forza 5, NFS:Rivals, DriveClub, ect, will be including some, or all of these cars.

The omission of the P1 and F-150 alone is pretty worrying imo. McLaren and Ferrari, going at it again after all these years.. and what? GT is going to miss out on it? smh.

Anyway, please post you thoughts on the official car list. Happy? Sad? Angry? Would love to hear what some of you guys think of the list. Any of your favorites missing? Any cars you think should be on there that aren't? glaring omissions?
P1 is xbox one exclusive from what I know but I understand it to be a limited time frame so P1 will probably come as DLC down the line as Forza is working with McLaren like PD is Nissan. Man I want that car it's simply amazing and bad ass!

P1 is xbox one exclusive from what I know but I understand it to be a limited time frame so P1 will probably come as DLC down the line as Forza is working with McLaren like PD is Nissan. Man I want that car it's simply amazing and bad ass!

No it's not. Unless you have some evidence.

Since there is so much to digest, I'll break off certain highlights by manufacturer.

* GT6 would be the second-ever game I've played featuring the Ferrari FXX ("Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli" for the PS2 was the other).

* I've always loved the R8 road car. I'll likely love the R8 LMS and taking it around various tracks. Even though I'm not the world's biggest Cadillac fan, I have absolutely no problem with the CTS-V.

* It would be cool rocking an El Camino in GT6. I may even want to make it a road racing machine or a drift machine- like "Bubba Drift" in the earlier years of Formula Drift.

*Great to see three of my all-time favorite Ferraris will be in GT6: the 250 GTO, the 1984 GTO, and the Dino 246 GT. It would have been REALLY sweet to see the Testarossa as part of the lineup.

* The Fisker would be a nice car to own and push to the limit.

* I LOVE the newer Genesis coupe! I'm surely happy seeing this baby in GT6. If I get one in the game, you bet your backside I'll give this car tender loving tuner care to make it a potent track car.

* Diablo- the beast before future beasts like the Murciélago and Aventador. As much as I love both the Murciélago and Aventador (and even the Reventón), I'm likely not the only one who thinks the Diablo may be the best Lambo of all time. It will be a dream to push that car in Gran Turismo 6.

* I certainly love the Range Rover Evoque. Even if just for diversity's sake, I'm going to enjoy the Evoque.

* No complaints from me regarding the SRT models. If any nit-pick here, seeing the SRT Viper GTS-R would have been cool.

I'm excited on the car front.

I liked the cars they picked but quite frankly some of them could be cut out to make room for better cars, for example there are 2 Huayras, one from 2011 and other from 2013, is this really needed? We need two exact same cars with minor changes when we could have only one and another model such as the E30 M3, MK4 Supra, A modern RUF...
And as well I hate how there are lots of liveries counting as new cars, they basically added the "base" model for some existing cars of GT5 such as the GT500's and GT300's and called up a new car, when is just the same car we had already without vinyls, the same goes for the newest added cars like the GT3's, only counting all this duplicated stuff, leave alone the cars that are plane lame (in my opinion and probably in many others too) you could make room for at least more 30 cars, dont get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't want these cars but this is the kind of stuff that they should hold up for a post-release update or DLC rather than the release car list, and here we are without a single modern RUF before the 996 models but instead lots of new liveries.
I don't think it took nearly as long to make 2 of the exact same Huayra as it would to make one of them and a totally different car. They probably could have only made the Ruf badge in the time it took them to model the second Huayra. Sure it's a annoying car count pad but losing that wouldn't have helped increase the car count in another area in any way

Also very lacking in new race cars.

So err... a whole line of GT3 / GT2 cars, Pikes Peak specials, Deltawing, Audi R18's, new Audi R8 LMS cars, NASCAR and Super GT are not enough for you?

Aston Martin One-77 is a very welcome addition, any one complaining about this needs to be taken for a long walk off a short plank.

Also stoked to see a "Firebird" Trans Am ala Smokey and The Bandit style another great addition

I realise there is more to come but yes lack of Rufs is disappointing also would have like seen a Pangani Zonda Cinque.

Great to see the the Diablo and and Reventon but was hoping to see the Sesto and Veneno also, maybe be more on that

Also the Ferrari 599FXX would have been welcomed as well.

There are more but I will leave at that. Quite happy overall with smatterings of disappointment

Wtf. I had hopes that there was going to be some new Mopar. Not a damned thing outside of SRT Viper. Lame!
I know the feeling I would love a line of modern Fords. We got the Boss3 02 but where is the other two Cobra Rs('93 and '95) and non R Cobras WTH?

Last edited:
Wtf. I had hopes that there was going to be some new Mopar. Not a damned thing outside of SRT Viper. Lame!

You didn't see the Pebble Beach Plymouth, SRT Charger '11, '70 Cuda AAR? I also thought there would be more, but I am also pretty sure that more cars will be revealed before release day.

Back