GT6 Official Car List Impressions/Thoughts

• Thread starter Prototyp3
  • 987 comments
Extremely happy and pissed at the same time! I'm happy to see the GT300 BRZ, S206 and GR Spec C! I'm pissed because I'll have to wait until December to drive them!!!! :banghead:

A small few Novas were actually built with a white top.
View attachment 81420
That car is not original, as you'd find out if you read the ad. Yes, they had white tops though, but they were vinyl tops. Whenever they had that trim piece on the c-pillar they originally had either black or white vinyl tops. Not white paint as on the GT6 car.

DIABLO. That is all I need :D

I've also noticed that all of the Premium rally cars are gone.

Does this mean they've lost the WRC license? Doesn't make sense though because all the old rally cars are still there.

Could someone do a comparison with GT5's list (including all DLCs) and see which cars didn't make the cut?

The toyota 2000GT and Sauber C9 were both premiums in the trailer they aren't on the new to GT6 category.So fingers still crossed that some of those cars ( SUPRA !) are indeed converted to premium.

The Veyron in the trailer also looked much more "premium" than the GT5 version.

I like the list, but I can't help but feel that some cars are missing that didn't have to be. Since FIA GT3 is being advertised this year, where are the Aston, Ferrari, McLaren, etc. GT3 cars? I like the idea of adding the base model to some cars, but it seems redundant for the GT-R GT3.

Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 '13

Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13

Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13

Can anyone explain the difference between 83 and 84? Other than that, I really enjoy the variety of performance cars that were added. I didn't like that we had so many everyday cars being added in GT5.

I like the list, but I can't help but feel that some cars are missing that didn't have to be. Since FIA GT3 is being advertised this year, where are the Aston, Ferrari, McLaren, etc. GT3 cars? I like the idea of adding the base model to some cars, but it seems redundant for the GT-R GT3.

Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 '13

Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13

Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13

Can anyone explain the difference between 83 and 84? Other than that, I really enjoy the variety of performance cars that were added. I didn't like that we had so many everyday cars being added in GT5.

83 has a livery, 84 doesn't. That's it. PD will never stop duplicating cars.

Personal Best
- Gen 6 NASCAR
- Cadillac CTS-V

Personal Worst
- standard Jaguar XJ220
- standard Corvette C4
- no Ferrari F50 or F355 or 333sp
- no SSC or Koenigsegg
- still no premium GT1, GT2, or GTE Le Mans cars
- still no LMP2 cars
- no Bugatti EB110
- no premium RUFs
- Speed 8 only standard GT5 LMP converted to premium

Extremely disappointing overall. As usual I dont feel they satisfied any one category of cars. You cant say they have a strong LeMans roster or a strong classic car roster or a strong hyper car roster. As usual its just a small taster of everything.

No premium AE86 is inexcusable. Especially coming from PD. Anyone remember that tweet from kazunori?

"Kaz_Yamauchi: this makes me ask questions I probably know already the answer of, like: "If I were to make the AE86 Premium, would you prefer the Levin or the Trueno?"

But no. Nothing.

PD didn't put the CTS-V wagon in :(

Nor a remodeled Volvo 240 GLT :(. I kinda like this list, has many unorthodox machines that seem quite interesting.

87 Pagani Huayra ’11
88 Pagani Huayra ’13
894.gif

GT Logic.

I could careless there're some awesome car missing on the list. These car list will do. Not to mention about those future DLCs. What taken me aback is those R18 Prototype (the black overall:drool:), Diablo and F1 LM. I'd never expect PD to include those but now, I'm overly too happy.

There's one more think I'm intrest in. Race cars 'Base Model'? I think it can be personal colourized.

Last edited:
new mustangs and viper look good. if you want a good handling one, the boss is it. GT500 will be good on daytona and for drag racing.

no ZL1 camaro, no Z/28 '14 - hopefully they will be in DLC.

it is good to see the CTS-V, trans am, nova, cuda look sweet though!

we finally get to tune a C7

this is looking like $60 worth of DLC for a GT5 update. they need to remove the little put put cars. theyre only in the game so they can hold the title of most cars on a racing game/ racing simulator. yes they have the brand name but its getting old seeing forza have a better lineup.

!

That car is not original, as you'd find out if you read the ad. Yes, they had white tops though, but they were vinyl tops. Whenever they had that trim piece on the c-pillar they originally had either black or white vinyl tops. Not white paint as on the GT6 car.

I read the article, and knew it wasn't original. Nice job tryin' to patronize me, but you'll have to do better than that. I guess they scanned a modified example then. I'm still not fully convinced they didn't come from the factory that way, and you have yet to provide any proof.

The new car are unimpressive, half of the list is standards that made it premium, and a lot of choices are questionable. Half [of what remains] are duplicates of the same car (Nascar per example). There is basically around 50 new models and it is pretty much bland. No pre-2000 Civics or Integras, 97 Supra???, no 80s 90s rally, DTM old and new, same with open wheels, Indys and F1s, no V8 Supercar ?Bathurst?, not a single small manufacturer supercar like Noble. Also, they need to find a way to speed up the development time on those cars and tracks, because if they keep that pace Forza will eat them up for breakfast and PD won't survive the next generation.

Your analysis is spot on. Three years spent on barely 50 new cars.

They are completely out of pace in this regard.

For instance, Nascars are basically the same cars with other liveries. The same goes to the R18 and R18 e-tron. But no, they chose to put tons of Nascars cars, to race around in just two tracks that actually held events with those bathtubs, and no R18 e-tron, that could run on La Sarthe, Fuji and Spa, if you take WEC as a measure. And pretty much all other tracks, after all, It is a car that could turn right.

i am disappointed... not 1 E36, not 1 E30 M3... PD hates modern classic BMWs :(
no Alfetta GTV either

But a million NSX/S2000/MX5/RX7/Skylines....

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Last edited:
I like the car list for GT6. Also remember that Kaz said that more cars and tracks will be added in the future via DLC, straight to the dealerships in the game.

Meh for me. Not enough old cars. Better, but still not the best.

Back