GT6 Official Car List Impressions/Thoughts

• Thread starter Prototyp3
  • 987 comments
I will admit that the F50s front is pretty bad but the the rest of the car is beautiful, the curves are pretty damn awesome, although the rims aren't the nicest either. The F40 is too boxy for my liking, a very nice car, but I still prefer the F50 miles ahead.

I must admit that I'm a little disappointed with that list. A lot of Ferrari came out since GT5 and no one was added to GT6.
FF, F12, LaFerrari, 599 GTO, 599XX. They neither added a GT3 458 Italia... I hope we can Race modify that one at least. Very exited for the classics Ferrari, but disappointed in the missing new models.

There's nothing like the idle of a big American V8 is there? If PD could get that right, I'd leave that running at home in the background sometimes instead of music...because it is music!!:bowdown::cheers:
I just want them to get this right

I'll see your LFA and raise you an FXX:

Think of the LFA as your ex, royally pi$$ed off at you, standing on your front lawn and yelling. When she gets her hands on you and starts to rip your face off, that's an FXX.:lol:

And I see your Ferrari and raise a freaking banshee that wants your head on a spear. You guessed it kids.

Does anyone know if the FREAKIN' MKIV Supra will FINALLY be Premium? I swear, if it isn't Premium in GT6, imma be pissed. Very pissed. It was completely inexcusable to not have the MKIV Premium in GT5. Instead, they chose the whoopty, older Supra. Which made no sense. A lot of people, even Supra owners, don't care, or know that there was another Supra before the MKIV. It just simply faded into obscurity, unless you're a hard to the core Supra FREAK. For most folks such as myself, the older ones are irrelevant. It's all about the MKIV.

Any news on the MKIV?

Does anyone know if the FREAKIN' MKIV Supra will FINALLY be Premium? I swear, if it isn't Premium in GT6, imma be pissed. Very pissed. It was completely inexcusable to not have the MKIV Premium in GT5. Instead, they chose the whoopty, older Supra. Which made no sense. A lot of people, even Supra owners, don't care, or know that there was another Supra before the MKIV. It just simply faded into obscurity, unless you're a hard to the core Supra FREAK. For most folks such as myself, the older ones are irrelevant. It's all about the MKIV.

Any news on the MKIV?

Still a standard, well not even that, it's just a car because we can't call it a standard anymore.

Any news on the MKIV?

Well, judging by the fact that it is not re-written as being new to GT6 like the Lanica Stratos, it's not upgraded to a premium. If it was it probably would have been placed in the top with the new GT6 cars.

Still a standard, well not even that, it's just a car because we can't call it a standard anymore.

SERIOUSLY?! You've got to be kidding me. WTF is wrong with Polyphony?!

Well, judging by the fact that it is not re-written as being new to GT6 like the Lanica Stratos, it's not upgraded to a premium. If it was it probably would have been placed in the top with the new GT6 cars.

Yeah, i don't know why they list Premium cars as new cars for GT6. Really weird. It used to be standard, now it's Premium. It isn't new...

WOW. I'm pissed about the Supra. I can't believe it's still standard. Although... the Trans Am looks to be Standard. But as far as i know, it wasn't listed as a "new" GT6 car.

I still have hope. But, as it stands, i'm a little pissed.

WOW. I'm pissed about the Supra. I can't believe it's still standard. Although... the Trans Am looks to be Standard. But as far as i know, it wasn't listed as a "new" GT6 car.

Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60
icon_6.png

Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78
icon_6.png

Pozzi MotorSports Camaro RS
icon_6.png

SERIOUSLY?! You've got to be kidding me. WTF is wrong with Polyphony?!

Yeah, i don't know why they list Premium cars as new cars for GT6. Really weird. It used to be standard, now it's Premium. It isn't new...

Any news on the MKIV?

No Supra for you! /Supra Nazi

I am dissapoint that there is only one TRD and one TOMs model listed although there are loads of Nismo and infini models out there in GT5/6

Last edited:
I for one am a bit tired of the super car hype. Maybe it's because I'm not in my teens anymore, maybe it's because no console game can recreated the feeling of the turbochargers kicking in in a F40. More than once I discovered strange cars giving me the greatest pleasure in the GT games, so I'm looking forward to being surprised by the cars I never even heard of but are represented in GT6. It wouldn't be the first time as I have already mentioned.
I'm in my teens and Supercars bore me sometimes, I am starting to love classics.

Of all things they decide to create a 2 premium Super GT MKIV Supra before the actual road car. It's not like they can convert the JGTC one or anything.

PD logic.

really surprised when I see this game has been missing much new cars like Agera, Veyron SS, P1, F12, LaFerrari, 599XX, Sesto Elemento, 599GTO, Veneno, More GT3 cars (458 GT3, MP4-12C GT3), the DBR9, F-Type Jag, Continental GT, and even the old cars like F50, 550 Maranello, Diablo SV, DB5, E-Type, all gen of M3, don't see premium supra RZ which be my favorite car since GT2. I know it's not easy to put all of these cars in GT6, ya nevermind. however the current list is pretty good enough to me.

And yet the Toyota 2000GT is of premium quality and not listed as "new".

Hope to see a "GT Original Classics" Pack in the future. With cars such as:

Tomica Nissan Skyline KDR30 Super Silhouette
Aston Martin DB6
Ford GT90 '95
HKS Drag R33 / HKS Drag 180SX
Honda Accord Sir-T '97
Jaguar XJR-15
Mazdaspeed MX-5 C spec
Mazda RX-7 GT-Turbo '83
Honda Accord Type R '99
Mazdaspeed RX-7 GTC '99
Mugen Civic Type-R
Mugen Civic Pro 2
Nissan 300ZX JGTC '97
Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG
Renault Espace F1 '95
TOM's Supra
TOM's T111
Tommy Kiara R '95 / '99
Toyota Chaser '96
Toyota Mark II '92
Momo Corse Apex MR-2 GT
TRD 3000GT
TRD Chaser Sports X30
BP Apex Craft Trueno GT
Vector M12 / LM Edition
Vector W8 Twin Turbo
Venturi 600 LM

after watching a video of R8 Gordini, i must say i can't wait to drive that car in GT6, hypercars can wait. I guess i was stuck in the hypercars hype train when i always was a classic/unique/rare/sports car fans.

Totally agree. There's something uniquely addictive to classics and the R8 Gordini has a special place in every French motorsports fan's heart along with say the Alpine A110, Simca 1000, 205 T16, R5 Turbo and 405 T16. I'm really happy it's been included and I can't wait to race it around the likes of Bathurst.

Back