GT6 Q/A

• Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
Question: What are the stars exactly?

Question 2: How many Career Races are there approx? (GT5 Had around 100 for A-Spec)

What cars besides NASCARs are in the "Recommended" section?

I'm sorry to write it like that but it's been asked in every thread and there's no answer so far.

Speaking of questionable modifications, theres someone I've seen drving around In a Lancer evo VIII, that they put an aftermarket wing on, backwards, so that it provides lift... lol
:lol:
That's the best idea ever.
But that's also the worst idea ever.

Last edited:
Ok, I think you've convinced me that I'm wrong:P
OMG........this is the first time in the history of Internet arguments that this has ever happened!!

image.jpg

Well, I would say it's gone for now. Turn10 said they weren't going to do exclusive licenses anymore, so if they got the exclusive license for Top Gear they'd be going back on their word...then again, they did promise people who pre-ordered Forza 5 enough tokens to buy any car in the game and then proceeded to make some cars worth more than the game itself...and as an "apology" temporarily lowered the prices. So...yeah..

The Top Gear license isn't exclusive. The BBC aren't allowed to do exclusive licenses.

What's new with regards to racing attire, helmets, racing suits and such?
Can you edit your racing attire's colors?
There's so many choices when purchasing that I doubt they let you paint/color whatever you bought.

Eeeeeeeeh... Someone have say as the weight of the Honda NSX GT500 Base Model?!?!? Does he have the same 1150kg punishable from EPSON NSX?

Near pictures of the 180SX? The headlights it is set as a premium?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't count out RM's or Touring cars just yet @MX5Racer69, we have to see anything further than what we've been shown plus we still have the Day one patch. Most of the information we've been getting has not been in-depth.

I wouldn't count out RM's or Touring cars just yet @MX5Racer69, we have to see anything further than what we've been shown plus we still have the Day one patch. Most of the information we've been getting has not been in-depth.

@MX5Racer69 Well the RM cars are in the dealership, and they still had the numbers the TC cars are there as well, the dealership video proved they are there. The option to RM certain cars so far has been taken out, so it might be concluded that if we get more they'll just be DLC or patched in and not a RM GTAuto option sadly.

Which was probably a give away when we finally got TC cars rather than just the ability to RM them.

Also what is enough info for you Zuel? I mean I understand being optimistic about the day 1 patch, if that is what you're truly doing who knows. However, I'd say we've been given tons of info from these users and if you ask them they'll respond to you about it. So if you feel short handed why not ask the users your questions?

@MX5Racer69 Well the RM cars are in the dealership, and they still had the numbers the TC cars are there as well, the dealership video proved they are there. The option to RM certain cars so far has been taken out, so it might be concluded that if we get more they'll just be DLC or patched in and not a RM GTAuto option sadly.

Silly thought. If RM cars count as separate to the cars they're based on, does that mean GT2 actually had the biggest roster of the series?

Silly thought. If RM cars count as separate to the cars they're based on, does that mean GT2 actually had the biggest roster of the series?

If me or you can find that roster, we should be able to find out. I'd also like to know as well when PD started counting cars that are basically the same thing just a skin and some aero parts.

I do agree that we've been given a ton of information @LMSCorvetteGT2 though the information has been toward the casual than the core, casual meaning in driving and not racing. In that case I haven't been shorthanded, just misinformed. As for other cars being ruled out as RM or touring cars I haven't seen any proof yet ruling that out as of yet. All the information as yet to be detailed or thorough, all we've to date is Arcade and such nothing more. No one has yet to give any detail on how the tuning is done besides show us some pictures of the tuning areas or what HP/BHP/KW can be achieved, or a slight look at what part can be moved or what not.

My out look things haven't been looked into depth just yet even without the day one patch..

I do agree that we've been given a ton of information @LMSCorvetteGT2 though the information has been toward the casual than the core, casual meaning in driving and not racing.

I'd say both have gotten as much knowledge as the few people who have the game can give, someone posted several videos of license test, racing to show how AI act, weather and time shifting among other things. I will say too many people want to see their favorite car up close which obviously takes away from other key parts. We've been shown tuning and how high these cars can get there has been alot of info, and it's been strung across 4 threads. There is also one thread that is currently compiling all the info given that you might wanna check out.

In that case I haven't been shorthanded, just misinformed. As for other cars being ruled out as RM or touring cars I haven't seen any proof yet ruling that out as of yet. All the information as yet to be detailed or thorough, all we've to date is Arcadeand such nothing more.

That's not true at all we've been shown what heavy tunning can do and people like @Boabdulrahman @BHRxRacer and @GT'S BiG FaN, have given tons of insight on everything you said we do not have yet. The screens show/prove there is no race modification, they also told us there isn't. At this moment we don't have it at all, maybe the patch will bring it maybe it wont but there is proof and you can ask to further verify what I've said.

No one has yet to give any detail on how the tuning is done besides show us some pictures of the tuning areas or what HP/BHP/KW can be achieved, or a slight look at what part cabn be moved or what not.

Uh that is tuning, they've shown us screens on how or what suspension can be set up. What parts you can put on a car, what aero parts you can do and how to set em up and adjust, we've seen it all so I'm puzzled by what you've said. Once again I question how far you've actually looked into what you're saying.

Last edited:
Two years. :sly:
As seen in the video showing all the cars, the 2013 model has slightly more horsepower and is a little lower. It's also probably lighter. So, unlike the two Bugattis there is a marketable difference between them. The Bugattis is just, one's a standard car from 2009 and the other's a premium car from 2013.

Back