GT6 Replays: Post Them Here!

• Thread starter GTP_Denza
  • 473 comments
Here's a simple music video I put together:

The full replay from our Car of the Week races last #GranTurismoTuesday:

I was challenged to do a low-beam headlight race at The Ring, misread the rules and mad it a lot harder than everyone else that participated:

On of our weekly Car of the Week time trials, affectionally titled "Playing With TTs!" by @Baron Blitz Red :

And a seasonal event, just for good measure:

Hey everyone!
I need some help... Can anyone record some replays in HD for me? :confused: I'd love to share them on Youtube but I don't have a recorder device... :guilty:

Finally, after 2 years, got a bit of spare time to do some setup.
Starting work on my Honda stable, not even half-way into a base setup and coming along nicely.
Still wearing a factory helical rear end, making it very difficult getting up over the top of lumpy Stowe,
, can't wait to iron out some of that slop.

Thanks for the review!
The first version of this track had you spawn in between the first and second section. AI still are glitchy, but hey, live people are better. :sly:
Yeah, I did notice that in the time trial section, the autopilot would take you directly through grass by the kerb, giving you a penalty.
The A.I. yeah, although glitchy, the GT-R in the video did managed to get out of the spot after I nudged it. Only to get stuck again in the last corner.

Back