GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
The daytime lighting of Willow Springs is incredible. I seriously thought that was real life footage at first. :drool:
I think it's because they've toned down the blue tint and hard shadows that weather enabled sunny tracks have in GT5. That makes the lighting look surreal, "dream-like", or to put it bluntly, unrealistic. Hopefully they fixed the other tracks as well, not just Willow Springs.

Also!
gt6-gps-data-logger.jpg

Are sharp cockpit shadows back?

The daytime lighting of Willow Springs is incredible. I seriously thought that was real life footage at first. :drool:

Great to see that there aren't cones everywhere (as the track does have quite a few extra roads).
I also hope you can drive these roads freely in practice mode, without being reset (unless you drive away from the track of course).

It's in a desert. Not much to see in the desert. ;)

No brake or turn in points...:crazy:

By the way I've read that some patches of the asphalt were questionable. Is it possible to know without breaking the embargo if this kind of feature is better represented in the game? Or will it remain the same lukewarm tarmac as in GT5?

Say hello to the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo.

1474506_748652915162740_176798301_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.748652891829409.1073741946.112336898794348&type=1

Mercedes-Benz
There’s no future but the one we make. And from where we’re standing, the future looks bright. This is the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo, created especially for the new racing game Gran Turismo 6, but also created as an example of how we might design a future supercar. See it at the LA Auto Show and shortly thereafter, drive it on Sony PlayStation.

That is just gorgeous. I just love the low-down, long and sleek look it has.

Back