GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the build at Willow Springs the final build?

Edit: Sure enough, it was:

It was the full build with all content, but not the final build. Kaz didn't attend the Willow Springs event because he was in Japan finishing up the game.

Jordan
I asked one of the SCEA representatives on hand if the game had gone “gold” yet – in other words, if the final build of the game was ready to be printed onto the retail BluRay discs for distribution. It hadn’t, but is reportedly on schedule and is expected to be ready for production sometime within the next two weeks.

I'm little disappointed from the video. Where are sparks on contract? They were in early GT5 demos everywhere, it looked awesome, then they removed it from final GT5 release version and they're not in GT6 either...

But rain drops look better in my opinion, although wipers are still laggy.

Two of the cars I am really looking forward to driving, in, as of now, 16 days.
gran-turismo-6-21634-1920x1080.jpg
Gran_Turismo_6_13694131801853.jpg

Judging from the mazda fiura in nurb vid @ around 9mins, it seems that standard cars still won't have working wipers, sadly.

As mentioned, the Mazda Furai never had a windshield wiper to begin with so that's hardly an example to use for standard cars.

XFR looks exactly like in GT5. It was good before. I will try to make some stills from this video in 15 minutes.

Weather on Monza without the Rettifilo chicane. 👍
Weather/time change on La Sarthe without chicanes. 👍
No weather/time change on short versions of Motegi. 👎
No weather on Suzuka East. 👎
No short versions of Ascari (yet).
Weather/time change on all 5 Nurb variations. 👍

It's not the final build. Seems like the same "Full build" that has been doing the gameshow rounds. Motegi is already confirmed through the website to have time and weather changes.

Here's a replay of mine from Brands Hatch:

I must apologize for the vibration in the camera, caused by the subwoofer speaker that's built into those red racing seats onto which the camera was mounted. I couldn't see that until I had loaded the video onto my computer. :irked: But you'll get an idea of what it looks like.

Thanks, gives a better impression of the game, but man the cars selection in the race is a bit all over the place.... Since when is it fair for a LM Prototype to race against GT3 cars? :)

The speed difference down the straight says much....

video - hands on event in Munich - 17 min clip

Get a look at Brands Hatch!
Same old rolling single file starts :(

http://www.gameswelt.tv/gran-turismo-6/hands-on-event-in-muenchen,37318

Not sure what track is on the right pod, but I can see the car's headlights are on :)

Wet track options
9:00 Rain on Nurburgring

13:00 Willow Springs in XBow
Guy gets major air at 14:30 or so :)

Oh my. I guess that this is the final build of the game in arcademode.
Still the same chase the rabbit start, still no option to choose your opponents, no mechanical damage, 8 opponents on Brands but only 6 opponents on Nurb and Willow!!!!
Really hope that the guy is using beginner mode in Arcade, otherwise this is not good news for arcade racing if this is hard mode. Where are all the options and settings for the race. Still hoping for an event creator.

It's not the final build. Seems like the same "Full build" that has been doing the gameshow rounds. Motegi is already confirmed through the website to have time and weather changes.
I said "short versions". It is confirmed that Motegi will have weather/time change, sure, and indeed there was a Motegi Road Course (the long full gp course) variation with weather/time change shown in that video, but it hasn't been confirmed for all variations. In GT5, not all variations of Monza, Suzuka, Nuburgring and La Sarthe had weather, so it was never a guarantee that all variations of Motegi would have weather/time change.

That might not be the final final build, but I suspect they won't add more tracks now and the courses shown in that Arcade Mode course selection menu (for real world courses) are probably going to be the same ones we will get initially in the retail version of the game.

I've been waiting confirmation of improved AI or car list before I preorder. Jordan's vid has sold me on the AI. I am pleased!👍

The one coming on the more powerful console?

Yup. From what I've seen 5 has mostly the same short 'dynamic' shots of cars zipping by, and silly shots where the camera pans around the car from a ridiculously close distance while clipping through other cars that the previous games had, whereas GT has more realistic tv style angles where we actually get a good look at the cars moving around the track and battling with each other.

Much more satisfying to watch. Anyway let's not have a GT v Forza debate in this thread, I shouldn't have mentioned that.

Back