GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
vkrwcmyqzf.png

wmwafmayti.png
Wow...The depth of field in that Honda photo is beautiful and the lighting on the LFA photo is very nice. Well done with both of those! đź‘Ť

Wow...The depth of field in that Honda photo is beautiful and the lighting on the LFA photo is very nice. Well done with both of those! đź‘Ť

Thanks. I actually didn't do anything, just selected the time setting and took direct-feed replay captures. It's basically all Polyphony's work and set-up, lol.

There is a lot of difference there from interior lighting, to exterior shadows, texture details on the track itself and the landscape, tree details, sun 'effects' and more. The FOV in Forza also gives a better sense of speed IMO. I'm sure once you get GTS and GT6 alongside you'll also notice huge differences, as there should be. GT6 looks good for what it is of course, but Forza 6 rightfully looks much better.

Whoever is making these AES presets at the moment really knows what they're doing. The consistency in the way the tonality (ignoring the obvious lo-fi nature of the underlying processes) of each engine is so neatly encapsulated within / communicated through what is arguably just a dirty hack is astounding.

I can't wait to hear what PD have in store for PS4, and not just from an idealism / "what can I imagine?" standpoint, but rather in terms of extrapolating that tonal accuracy to a more sophisticated, multi-source model. Of course, we're going to need that drivetrain overhaul, too.

Here's a simple music video I put together:

The full replay from our Car of the Week races last #GranTurismoTuesday:

I was challenged to do a low-beam headlight race at The Ring, misread the rules and mad it a lot harder than everyone else that participated:

On of our weekly Car of the Week time trials, affectionally titled "Playing With TTs!" by @Baron Blitz Red :

Back