GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
GT7 will annihilate every other racer out there when it comes out.

lsfdar.jpe

anfmwr.jpe

ndcebu.png

Just found a way to fix the car sound issue. Simply set Dynamic Range from Living Room to Small Theater. There's a huge difference as seen from my video on the first half (Living Room) and the second half (Small Theater).

GT7 will annihilate every other racer out there when it comes out.

lsfdar.jpe

anfmwr.jpe
It's funny how those ads details on the upper left of PS4 pic is exactly the same as PC while the rest were toned down.

Last edited:
Despite PD leading the industry in technological fidelity they are seriously under-appreciated.

Very underappreciated. I always thought they're at least as talented, if not more than naughty dog. I think GT being a racing game vs something more mainstream like an action game naturally creates less attention. Although, I also blame on PDs lack of consistency, by my goodness, their best looking tracks and cars are simply wow.

I always and will always say that graphicwise, GT's lighting engines were always miles ahead of their time, even today with GT6 it pushes the PS3 to its limits, the graphics are simply real-life-like, only we can notice difference at times but direct footage pictures such as whistle snpa ones are showing the true greatness of their graphical works.

I always and will always say that graphicwise, GT's lighting engines were always miles ahead of their time, even today with GT6 it pushes the PS3 to its limits, the graphics are simply real-life-like, only we can notice difference at times but direct footage pictures such as whistle snpa ones are showing the true greatness of their graphical works.

Bolded your text for emphasis on why I quoted you...

GT6's lighting is superb and in fact, I put it right next to the next generation offerings so far.

I can't wait to see what PDI is capable with the PS4.

Back