GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Not exactly a screenshot from GT6, but here's the street named after Kaz in Ronda, Spain , plus some GT goods I added on top.

18971323250_0f9a3feab0_z.jpg

Enjoy!​

That was 🤬 awesome!! I was really, really impressed... Keep the great videos coming Ameer67. 👍 Is that what the cops & robbers rooms are like? I'm assuming this was staged for the video, but is this sort of how those COPS rooms work?

I'm assuming this was staged for the video

Yep.

but is this sort of how those COPS rooms work?

Kind of. What you saw in the video was obviously scripted so everyone knew what to do and how to do it. It all depends on the type of cops room you enter. You have some rooms that are actually cop rooms (like my signature below) and you have others that aren't what I'd exactly called 'mature'. Those immature rooms probably make up 75% of the cop lobbies you'll see sadly.

that looks fun!

It took quite a bit to setup but it was worth it.

Thanks for the responses @Ameer67. I wouldn't even think of entering a public Cops lobby without a direct invitation. I'd say that 95% of the public lobbies, of any sort, that I've ever entered are full of immature idiots. I don't want to call them "kids" because many of the rooms I've entered, in the past, allowed voice chat and I could hear grown men loud and clear. It's pathetic how many adults act like little kids on public servers.

The photo isn't exactly from GT6 (it's GT5), but the point is still the same: PD has mastered the PS3. Just look at this comparison. The top photo is from GT5's photomode. The below photo is from Forza 5's photomode on the Xbox One, a whole generation up. You have to admit GT looks good even on a 7 year old console.
Indeed, this is something I've praised GT5 & 6 on from the start actually.

Nice videos @McClarenDesign! Very nice driving with the heavy Bugatti Veyron! 👍 Do you remember which tire compound you were using for the Veyron? Also, if this is a regular racing league, or whatever, you should have everyone pick a racing number and slap racing number plates on. It's very helpful when there are two Veyrons with the same color racing side by side. I'm in a small racing club (Ridox Replica Garage Fan Club) and wearing number plates has made watching replays so much more enjoyable and easy to follow.

Cheers! :cheers:

Back