GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Gran-Turismo-6-29-630x354.jpg

Thats that BMW Zagato thing. It would be neat to see that in GT

Copying the video from Eurogamer onto your own channel doesn't make it new.

The video is owned by PD/Sony, You're basically saying that there should be one uploader of the GT6 Debut Trailer? all others are Copying? Nice try but eh...no.

I also have written permission to upload the video.

Last edited:
The video is owned by PD/Sony, You're basically saying that there should be one uploader of the GT6 Debut Trailer? all others are Copying? Nice try but eh...no.

I also have written permission to upload the video.

I reported your video and flagged your account just to be sure. 👍

As creators of editing of the video (Digital Foundry) said in the article here

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-watch-gt6-at-60fps

We've prepared several versions of our edit for you to choose between - beginning with standard def and 720p60 versions embedded above. As long as you're running Google Chrome as your browser, you should get something close to full frame-rate playback on the smaller version, while a decent computer - or iOS device - should run the 720p version smoothly.

We've also prepared a couple of offline downloads for you to check out. The 720p60 asset should playback on any device with a fairly decent h.264 decoder, while the much larger 1080p60 version has been encoded with PlayStation 3 playback specifically in mind - download the edit and it should play back with a beautiful fluidity from a USB flash drive, or your PS3 hard disk. It should also run just fine on a moderately powerful PC. Freed from the frame-rate and compression constraints, the CG experience at the full 1080p60 is a world away from the streaming versions here, as nice as they are.

so the best result will be if you download this video to your computer and watch it there or using ps3.

Download links can be found there in the article.

Last edited:
Everyone should download it from eurogamer.net in full 1080p, then copy the mp4 file to their PS3 and watch on their tv. Beautiful.

Despite what it said on the page- recommending Chrome for smooth 60fps playback- I'm able to get incredibly smooth playback using my iPad via Safari.
Some people (including myself) don't own an iPad, i also don't have chrome, i could barely play the video on my computer. What's wrong with allowing more people to watch the awesomeness of GT6?

I'm not a fanboy of Gran Turismo, in fact i enjoy as much playing Gran Turismo as i enjoy playing Forza or any other Sim out there. But i got to point out this, people saying that the game doesn't look that good have to watch the video posted on the physics topic. The shadows are better, the lights are better. The game overall graphicall fidellity has evolved. GT5 had good graphics, this only on premium tracks tho (for those that don't know "Premium" tracks are tracks that have variable time or variable weather conditions) The game just looks so good and how it should on those tracks it's untrue. What lets me down tho it's the shadows. But they are better now and that's good.

Seriously if you have GT5 i highly recommend picking up a Ferrari (any Ferrari should do it) going to the "Premium" Nurburgring and setting the time to 5 P.M. and everything next to it to 0 or in the case of time 1. It's the best experience i had driving in the game so far.

Some people (including myself) don't own an iPad, i also don't have chrome, i could barely play the video on my computer. What's wrong with allowing more people to watch the awesomeness of GT6?

I have watched it smoothly (If not for a couple of buffering issues) on Firefox. But that said i do have a capable system.

CLA45 is amazing! saw it on a truck trailer last week (like 8 of them;) )

Last edited:
I took the liberty of uploading the streamed 720p 60Hz video for those that can't watch it in their browsers, got fed up with the buffering and / or who are struggling with the other downloads linked by Eurogamer. It's less than half the size of their 720p download, which should say enough.

It can be found here.

If you watch the 1080p version, the graphics are pretty aliased, so it is likely true gameplay/replay footage

Latest Posts

Back