GT6 Tune Directory (Index of Every Tune!!)

• Thread starter XS
  • 881 comments
XS
Sorry! I had just gotten off work and was really tired when I grabbed your tunes. They're added.

No problem ..

👍 for carrying on Adrenalin's directory

can i have WRX 09 setting??
thanks!
This is not a request thread. It is an index listing of all the tunes which have been posted here in the GT6 Tuning Forum.
The links in the OP will take you to posted tunes in the various garage threads.
If a car isn't listed in the OP chances are no tuner has published a tune for it yet.

This is not a request thread. It is an index listing of all the tunes which have been posted here in the GT6 Tuning Forum.
The links in the OP will take you to posted tunes in the various garage threads.
If a car isn't listed in the OP chances are no tuner has published a tune for it yet.
oh well, thanks for your reply. I will wait for it.

Have you considered using a master list of all cars? Such as Adrenaline used as where you would index every car in the game and as a tune becomes posted you would simply add to the correct year and model. Here is one list

http://www.gran-turismo.com/local/jp/data1/products/gt6/carlist_en.html

I am sure there are other lists. The index listing will aid you later on when the list becomes extremely massive. Just my 2 cents with, keep up the great work.

What do we have to do moderator (s) for this page to be stickied?

Okay, how does the beginning of the op look? Just through Audi. If the table works for everybody I may consider doing that way from now on. It takes a while to do it.

@XS sorry but on my cell phone the new stuff you did is a real mess.:(

Your spacing gets all messed up so its sorta scrambled and spread over multiple lines making it difficult to follow.

Not sure how many others use mobile devices to view GTP but it may be an issue, especially as more tunes get added.:drool:

It's a great idea to have the extra info in the OP, but unfortunately it doesn't line up too well..

Maybe you could just put the PP & tyre info in the link with the car model? Or as non link info like the tuners name?

There's alot of variables to consider, and it's quite subjective as to what variables are most beneficial, but as you're the one doing the work, add the extra info what you feel is best.

Personally, I don't think a table is necessary, how it was previous (but with the tyre pp info) is already very good.

Possibly adding whether a tune is specified by tuner as offline or online might also be really helpful..

Last edited:
Well that sucks. I kinda thought it wouldn't work. The problem is I have four tuners and two people who all want different additional information or combination of settings: pp, tire settings, game version, online/offline, rain/clear, etc. While I certainly think additional info is a good idea, I can't see implementing all that extra info. So for now I may just do PP while I search for an alternative format.

I think formatting forum posts, which have set Cascading Style Sheets already in place that you cannot change in individual posts to make sure it is liquid from computer browser to iPad to Android phone, would be such a debugging nightmare that keeping it as simple as you can in the original post is the best bet here. Let individual tuners set their own tunes with as much detail as possible and just be happy that they get listed in the first place...I know I will be happy just seeing my tune listed in such a great place as this.

Stickied?

To be "stickied" is to be put up at the top of the Tuning Forum for the world to see as one of the awesomiest posts ever in the GT6 section of :gtplanet:.

Last edited:
XS, thank you for taking on this huge task. No doubt, it will be one of the most frequented threads in this forum.
I appreciate your efforts!

Latest Posts

Back