GT6 Tune Directory (Index of Every Tune!!)

• Thread starter XS
  • 881 comments
XS
:grumpy::banghead: It's not me lol (really it isn't I swear!). It's Google sheets acting up again! It just jumbles the tunes about once a month and it takes me an evening or two to fix it. Nobody has a solution but many on Google forums have this problem. It's literally so frustrating that I've thought about scrapping the sheets all together and just having plain old links.
Don't give up man, keep on keepin' on!

XS
:grumpy::banghead: It's not me lol (really it isn't I swear!). It's Google sheets acting up again! It just jumbles the tunes about once a month and it takes me an evening or two to fix it. Nobody has a solution but many on Google forums have this problem. It's literally so frustrating that I've thought about scrapping the sheets all together and just having plain old links.
Ahh, I understand, the first one I thought was kind of funny because of having 2 spots for the same brand, the second one I thought was an accident. Good luck, keep up the great work and thanks for all that you have, and will, put into this directory.

XS
Hey XS,
It's great to see your efforts don't go un-noticed :) 👍 :bowdown:
Google sheets sounds like trying to run with your shoelaces tied together :irked:

It's going haha. I'm moving the main list over to a new doc. So what I've gathered from Google forums is that updating a Google doc on a mobile device can wreak havoc on the sheet, and the best way to avoid this is just start with a fresh doc, and never use the mobile app to open or save it.

Hello. So I have moved all of the sheets over to new sheets. Although most everything will look the same to you guys, gone from all the sheets is the PP slider. I could not get it to function anymore with the new Google Sheets patch. Also gone are a few tunes which had a lot of complaints about them. I may have missed a couple tunes, or tire information, etc. I realize this and will start double checking everything. I am also updating now. I apologize for the massive delays in updating due to this Google Sheets bug that has been plaguing the Directory for some time now. I believe the solution is permanent and although I'm not sure how long it will take me to catch up I have begun right now. Also, just a heads up, I have a big birthday coming up and I plan on being absent for a while to celebrate somewhere like Vegas or the Bahamas. I promise to have the Directory up to date before then, though. Cheers!

Post Card copy.jpg Picture 4.png
Elegance Automotive Guild - Now open! Introducing the Corvette C1 '54

GRAN TURISMO 6 The Real Driving Simulator PS3

Willow Springs International Raceway Tuning
2013 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 Chevrolet SS

1.Ride Height: 50-60
2.Spring Rate: 15.80 - 12.59
3.Damper Compression: 7-7
4.Dampers Extension: 7-7
5.Anti Roll Bars: 5-5
6.Camber Angle: 0.0 - 0.0
7.Toe Angle: 0.00 - 0.00
8.Brake Balance: 5-5
9.Transmission: 205
10.Drivetrain: 40-40-30
11.Power: 100%
12.Body: 400-600
13.Driving Line: Off
14.Blind Spot: Off
15.Active Steering: Strong
16.Traction Control: 5
17.ASM: On
18.ABS: Off
19.Control Steering Sensitivity: 2
20.Force Feedback Max-Torque: 3
21.Force Feedback Sensitivity: 1

Come in first every time

Last edited:
Thanks Lloyd. I'm not even close to those settings. No wonder I am so lousy at the NASCAR tracks.

RipRap

GRAN TURISMO 6 The Real Driving Simulator PS3

Willow Springs International Raceway Tuning
2013 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 Chevrolet SS

1.Ride Height: 50-60
2.Spring Rate: 15.80 - 12.59
3.Damper Compression: 7-7
4.Dampers Extension: 7-7
5.Anti Roll Bars: 5-5
6.Camber Angle: 0.0 - 0.0
7.Toe Angle: 0.00 - 0.00
8.Brake Balance: 5-5
9.Transmission: 205
10.Drivetrain: 40-40-30
11.Power: 100%
12.Body: 400-600
13.Driving Line: Off
14.Blind Spot: Off
15.Active Steering: Strong
16.Traction Control: 5
17.ASM: On
18.ABS: Off
19.Control Steering Sensitivity: 2
20.Force Feedback Max-Torque: 3
21.Force Feedback Sensitivity: 1

Come in first every time

Hey XS, I noticed a minor error on my tune listings.
The Caterham Fireblade and Cizeta V16T are on RS tires.

To quote from my opening post:
Do keep in mind that most of my tunes are on RS tires, so they may or may not work on RM or RH tires.

Has the directory been going along smoothly?
Umm, yes and no lol. When I switched lists from the corrupted mobile sheets to the Google sheets I use now I lost about 240 tunes. Then I got a flood of messages saying the new lists flicker and move about when people try to access them, so I stopped updating to fix that. I have a lot of garages updated now. I still have to fix Exeter GT Tuning, Real Replicas, Ridox, Tunerxande, and Bowtie's garages, plus update tunes stored in the GTP database like Thorin Cains garage and your tunes, then do a final sweep to make sure I have everybody's tunes and nothing slipped through. Basically I'm about 70% there. Another week and I anticipate 100%. I've been adding about 40-60 tunes daily for a while now. I've been absent from posting because I got kinda bitter when Praiano left as he is the reason I joined. I'm not bitter at him, just the situation. So I apologize I haven't been talking with you guys. This forum is like a family, and I think that is awesome.

XS
Umm, yes and no lol. When I switched lists from the corrupted mobile sheets to the Google sheets I use now I lost about 240 tunes. Then I got a flood of messages saying the new lists flicker and move about when people try to access them, so I stopped updating to fix that. I have a lot of garages updated now. I still have to fix Exeter GT Tuning, Real Replicas, Ridox, Tunerxande, and Bowtie's garages, plus update tunes stored in the GTP database like Thorin Cains garage and your tunes, then do a final sweep to make sure I have everybody's tunes and nothing slipped through. Basically I'm about 70% there. Another week and I anticipate 100%. I've been adding about 40-60 tunes daily for a while now. I've been absent from posting because I got kinda bitter when Praiano left as he is the reason I joined. I'm not bitter at him, just the situation. So I apologize I haven't been talking with you guys. This forum is like a family, and I think that is awesome.
It's all good man, you're one of the people helping on making people's lives better in GT6 races :lol:, don't give up now!

Hey, XS...I was wondering why my Auto Union tune isn't in the main directory. Is it not a tune that can be classified?

Hey, XS...I was wondering why my Auto Union tune isn't in the main directory. Is it not a tune that can be classified?
Not to worry my friend, I haven't forgotten about your Auto Union. I do admit I skipped it last night when I was checking updates, with the intent on adding it before I logged off, but my work called with an emergency so my updating got cut short. As mentioned, I am also working on the site, the layouts and changes trying to figure out where to fit in the GTP Database tunes.

Cheers!

XS
Not to worry my friend, I haven't forgotten about your Auto Union. I do admit I skipped it last night when I was checking updates, with the intent on adding it before I logged off, but my work called with an emergency so my updating got cut short. As mentioned, I am also working on the site, the layouts and changes trying to figure out where to fit in the GTP Database tunes.

Cheers!
You could make a section for top speed and drag tunes. That'd help with those niche communities.

I had a drag and top speed section, but for quite a long time there wasn't really enough support to keep it up, so I changed it to the current Replicas page. That's one issue at the moment, in order to add another page I would have to change the site layout, which would change the Google Sheets display and mobile optimization. So I've been dragging my feet on the GTP Tunes page for that exact reason, it's a lot of trial and error haha.

XS
I had a drag and top speed section, but for quite a long time there wasn't really enough support to keep it up, so I changed it to the current Replicas page. That's one issue at the moment, in order to add another page I would have to change the site layout, which would change the Google Sheets display and mobile optimization. So I've been dragging my feet on the GTP Tunes page for that exact reason, it's a lot of trial and error haha.
No problem! I'd probably throw the Auto Union under "Replica" tunes with a footnote.

Back