GT6 Tune Directory (Index of Every Tune!!)

• Thread starter XS
  • 881 comments
If you're using a PC browser try Firefox. If you have a 64 bit OS, try Waterfox. I've been signing on and off all day long, without problem.

Hi Grandea,
While I don't think Jordan would stop me from doing just that, I do think it would be disrespectful to him if I did. When he built the GTP Tune Database we obviously had a conversation about both databases and he wants to see people migrate from using mine to using his. I personally don't have a problem with that, after all it's his website and I think it's a reasonable point. If a tuner specifically asks me to link a tune from the GTP Tune Database to the TD, I will, but other than that I won't. I do apologize if this is an inconvenience, I can see how it may be.

Cheers!

XS
Hi Grandea,
While I don't think Jordan would stop me from doing just that, I do think it would be disrespectful to him if I did. When he built the GTP Tune Database we obviously had a conversation about both databases and he wants to see people migrate from using mine to using his. I personally don't have a problem with that, after all it's his website and I think it's a reasonable point. If a tuner specifically asks me to link a tune from the GTP Tune Database to the TD, I will, but other than that I won't. I do apologize if this is an inconvenience, I can see how it may be.

Cheers!
Ah, okay, I understand 👍

XS
Hi Grandea,

Cheers!
Hi XS,
I can understand your point & will continue to send praise in your direction for the work & effort you do in maintaining this directory.
For me personally, easily the most frustrating thing about finding a tune is, the fact so many tuners don't register their tunes with either directory. They insist on maintaining their own index (usually on page 1 of their garage). This is fine if you know or follow a particular garage but if you don't, you're left searching individual garages for tunes of cars they may not have & that's a lot of effort for
sometimes, no result.

Keep up the great work you do though, it's greatly appreciated :bowdown:

XS
Hi Grandea,

Cheers!
For the record, I wouldn't find it at all "disrespectful", you should add as many tunes as you want to your directory! The more resources available, the better.

For the record, I wouldn't find it at all "disrespectful", you should add as many tunes as you want to your directory! The more resources available, the better.
I'm glad to hear that. I don't think I'll pour through the GTP database anytime soon as that would require a lot of time, but I'm glad you clarified that, I think I had a preconception there about keeping them separate as to encourage traffic from one to the other haha. It changes my dimension of thinking too, about efficiency and flow of user traffic from one to the other. Gets ideas rolling, if you know what I mean.

XS
I'm glad to hear that. I don't think I'll pour through the GTP database anytime soon as that would require a lot of time, but I'm glad you clarified that, I think I had a preconception there about keeping them separate as to encourage traffic from one to the other haha. It changes my dimension of thinking too, about efficiency and flow of user traffic from one to the other. Gets ideas rolling, if you know what I mean.
Now since things have been cleared up the good way :D, if you do have the time XS (don't want to rush you), do you mind adding the tunes I have created over to the TD? Here they are:

Mazda Demio Sport '10 - SH
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 and '13 - RS
SRT Viper GTS '02 -RS

if you don't mind :)👍

Last edited:
@XS, sorry my friend, the service you do here for the community is second to none but I have done little to help and show my appreciation. I have recently added a bunch of GT-R's from R32-R35, I will try to get around to listing them here and providing links for you. Do what I can to help make your work a little easier. I will also (slowly) go through the list and add other tunes that you have not had to time to add since it is not easy to always keep up. Again I apologize for being little help to you but will do my best to change that moving forward.

As always, keep up the good work.👍.....it is very much appreciated.:)

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec (R33) '97 500pp SH-SS
skyline GT-R V-spec (R33) '97 525pp SH-SS
Skyline GT-R V-spec II(R32) '94 500pp Sh-SS
Skyline GT-R M-spec Nur (R34) '02 500pp SH-SS
Skyline GT-R V-spec Nur (R34) '02 550pp SM/SS
GT-R SpecV '09 550pp SS
GT-R Black Edition '12 575pp SS
GT-R Nismo '14 600pp SS
GT-R R32 Touring car 600pp RH
GT-R R33 Touring Car 600pp RH
GT-R R34 Touring Car 600pp RH
GT-R R35 Touring Car 600pp RH
GT-R GT500 Stealth Model 600pp RH
GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 600pp RH
GT-R GT Academy '12 575pp RH
GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13 613pp RH
GT-R GT3 15TH Anniversary Edition 624pp RH

Nismo
GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 550pp SS/RH
400R '96 550pp SS
GT-R R-Tune(R34) '99 525pp SH-SS
GT-R S-tune(R32) '00 525p SM/SS

Mine's
BNR35 Skyline GT-R N1 base '06 575pp SS

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'm happy you use the directory, as always!!

@Bowtie-muscle thanks a lot for those! Can you do me a huge favor a list the tires for those? If that's a lot of work don't trouble yourself, I already appreciate your post!

I am working to get a nasty virus off my laptop that keeps changing my proxy settings, so I haven't grabbed any tunes for a few days now. I apologize for that. I'll do some tonight on my tablet.

Last edited:
Ouch that is not a fun one to clear up. Can you do a restore back to prior or did it infect the restore files?

It's a rootkit virus and I thought I had it nabbed in the butt, however every time I start a new Internet session on either Chrome or IE my proxy settings revert back. I took it into work and had our IT officer, a former HP IT security officer, work at it, and he said he had it cleared up, but the problem persists. I'm kinda worried, and I just bought this damn laptop. I'm almost convinced that it was already on there when I bought it because when I first noticed odd firewall settings I had only been to GTP and Yahoo on it. Obviously I have no way to prove it, so I'm kinda up the creek on that front. I did, just a few minutes ago, get it to store a proxy.pac file in the settings, which bypasses the proxy settings I can't change. Fingers crossed this little fix helps.

Last edited:
I apologize for the double posts, but I wanted to take this post, and moment, to announce a new Replicas page of the directory! I realize there's not much there at the moment, but it was actually a lot of work getting the page to work as you see it. I wanted to pay a little tribute to @Ridox2JZGTE and the Real Replica guys by sprucing the page up some. Obviously the "The Real Thing" column is what is new, and include links to pages and videos of the exact cars the replicas are based off of. I am nowhere near done updating this page, but I wanted to get it up as soon as I got it working. Cheers!

XS
It's a rootkit virus and I thought I had it nabbed in the butt, however every time I start a new Internet session on either Chrome or IE my proxy settings revert back. I took it into work and had our IT officer, a former HP IT security officer, work at it, and he said he had it cleared up, but the problem persists. I'm kinda worried, and I just bought this damn laptop. I'm almost convinced that it was already on there when I bought it because when I first noticed odd firewall settings I had only been to GTP and Yahoo on it. Obviously I have no way to prove it, so I'm kinda up the creek on that front. I did, just a few minutes ago, get it to store a proxy.pac file in the settings, which bypasses the proxy settings I can't change. Fingers crossed this little fix helps.

Did you buy it used? Ehh either way I'd say nuke it and start from scratch at this point if your IT pro couldn't work it out than its in deep and you need a blank slate. The only way a nuke won't work is if it's in the NVRAM and/or BIOS of the machine.

XS
Thanks guys, I'm happy you use the directory, as always!!

@Bowtie-muscle thanks a lot for those! Can you do me a huge favor a list the tires for those? If that's a lot of work don't trouble yourself, I already appreciate your post!

I am working to get a nasty virus off my laptop that keeps changing my proxy settings, so I haven't grabbed any tunes for a few days now. I apologize for that. I'll do some tonight on my tablet.
Tires added Sir:tup:.. I have other tunes that have been posted, will link that another time and will add tires to the list. I will not be doing it for at least week to allow you to get that "cold" out of your computer. Good luck:)

Hey @XS, I edited my post so that it may save you some time when you are able to upload them to the database :D

Take your time, don't want to rush you, keep up you great work! :cheers:
Tires added Sir:tup:.. I have other tunes that have been posted, will link that another time and will add tires to the list. I will not be doing it for at least week to allow you to get that "cold" out of your computer. Good luck:)
Dang you guys have literally made my day. So awesome of you!!

Hi everybody. This might be a fact that got lost in time. But about a year ago when I began using Google sheets, I was unable to add tunes which did not list tire types in the tune due to the way the Google gadget grabbed data from the sheets I use. I made an announcement of that fact in this thread, but I am sure the fact itself has been lost in time. While I still think tuners should list the tires they tested on, I am happy to announce that I have found a solution to this problem and I can now list tunes with N/A listed in the tire column. So should you have tunes which do not list tire type, whether by mistake or intentional, I can add them now! Not a big deal, but I was still thrilled when I found the solution haha.

PS,
I just added new Super GT and Touring Cars pages. Just like Replicas and the Main page, the old Super GT and Touring pages can be found under the Archive tab.

Last edited:
XS
Hi everybody. This might be a fact that got lost in time. But about a year ago when I began using Google sheets, I was unable to add tunes which did not list tire types in the tune due to the way the Google gadget grabbed data from the sheets I use. I made an announcement of that fact in this thread, but I am sure the fact itself has been lost in time. While I still think tuners should list the tires they tested on, I am happy to announce that I have found a solution to this problem and I can now list tunes with N/A listed in the tire column. So should you have tunes which do not list tire type, whether by mistake or intentional, I can add them now! Not a big deal, but I was still thrilled when I found the solution haha.

PS,
I just added new Super GT and Touring Cars pages. Just like Replicas and the Main page, the old Super GT and Touring pages can be found under the Archive tab.
Awesomeness! Just a little heads up, you misspelled my name on my Viper tune in the directory, haha. Not that it bothers me, but there may be some people who search the directory via by tuner. 👍

XS

PS,
This doesn't sound like a huge problem but what happens when we search for a tune on specific tyres?
Say I'm looking for a tune on Sports Hard, will the search function only show SH tunes or will I see the NA tunes as well?
Also, if I can add my 2 cents worth, it'd be a huge bonus if tuners could list what tyres they developed the tune on. I think it's fair to say a tune won't work too well if it's made for Racing tyres and you try it on Sports tyres. Just sayin :D

This doesn't sound like a huge problem but what happens when we search for a tune on specific tyres?
Say I'm looking for a tune on Sports Hard, will the search function only show SH tunes or will I see the NA tunes as well?
Also, if I can add my 2 cents worth, it'd be a huge bonus if tuners could list what tyres they developed the tune on. I think it's fair to say a tune won't work too well if it's made for Racing tyres and you try it on Sports tyres. Just sayin :D
Forgive me but I don't quite follow ya. You mean if you sort by the tire type? I don't have a search function (I really wish I did) that crawls the page like a normal search. The way the links are in the tables make the search results incomprehensible. In the sort box the drop down will show what text i have in that column, including blank entries, which show up as the blank selection in the drop down. Almost all tuners list their tires they used now, but at one point in time it wasn't so common and people got kinda stink-eyed that I couldn't list their tune without tire types. It's a late fix, but better late than never.

XS
Forgive me but I don't quite follow ya. You mean if you sort by the tire type? I don't have a search function (I really wish I did) that crawls the page like a normal search. The way the links are in the tables make the search results incomprehensible. In the sort box the drop down will show what text i have in that column, including blank entries, which show up as the blank selection in the drop down. Almost all tuners list their tires they used now, but at one point in time it wasn't so common and people got kinda stink-eyed that I couldn't list their tune without tire types. It's a late fix, but better late than never.
Ok, for example, yesterday I was searching for a tune of the Range Rover Evoque on SH tyres.
Step 1 was to use the drop down list and highlight Land Rover as the manufacturer.
Step 2 was to identify from the choices if the Evoque was available.
Step 3 was to use the tyre drop down list to identify if a tune was available on SH tyres. Lucky for me there was.
I'm just trying to clarify if the tunes without a designated tyre would appear in that search?

Hey @XS I noticed while going through your directory that you have ... DMC, Dodge, DMC ... If I notice any other mistakes I'll let you know. :)

Edit: When you added my Mazda Savanna RX-7 tune, it did not get inserted alphabetically, next to the other Savanna tune.

Last edited:
Hey @XS I noticed while going through your directory that you have ... DMC, Dodge, DMC ... If I notice any other mistakes I'll let you know. :)

Edit: When you added my Mazda Savanna RX-7 tune, it did not get inserted alphabetically, next to the other Savanna tune.
:grumpy::banghead: It's not me lol (really it isn't I swear!). It's Google sheets acting up again! It just jumbles the tunes about once a month and it takes me an evening or two to fix it. Nobody has a solution but many on Google forums have this problem. It's literally so frustrating that I've thought about scrapping the sheets all together and just having plain old links.

Back