GT6 Tune Directory (Index of Every Tune!!)

• Thread starter XS
  • 881 comments
All tunes posted (for all tuners) prior to game version 1.09 have been moved to the "Archive" page in the directory. All tunes posted after 1.09 are in the new Main page. I did this because the 1.09 update was such a big change in game physics that I felt the directory should reflect that change. So all your tunes that were posted before the 1.09 update are still there, just on the Archive list. Have you updated all your tunes on game version 1.09?

Thank you. But I've been slipping lately, what with work and life. I'm almost done with Praiano's garage, but I still have a couple others to get yet. I'm happy you're still using the directory, however.

- FORD GT '05
05FordGT_manu_01.jpg

-
- The Ford GT is an American supercar. It was created to honor the Ford GT40, which became famous by winning the 24 Hours of Le Mans 1966 and displacing the reign of Ferrari.

- Performance points = 550 PP

- Max. Power = 474 HP

- Weight = 1,480 Kg

- Max. Torque = 501 ft-lb

- Power-to-weight Ratio = 3,12 Kg / HP

- Front / Rear Weight Distribution = 45 : 55

- Drivetrain = MR

- SUSPENSION (Height-Adjust.,Fully Cust...)

. 86 (F) Ride Height (R) 96

. 7,75 (F) Spring Rate (R) 8,48

. 1 (F) Dampers (comp:) (R) 1

. 8 (F) Dampers ( ext : ) (R) 10

. 5 (F) Anti-roll bars (R) 4

- CAMBER ANGLE (- )

. 0,4 (F) / (R) 1,0

- TOE ANGLE

. -0,25 (F) / (R) 0,65

- RACING BRAKES ( brake discs &calipers)

. 8 (F) / (R) 5

- TRANSMISSION (Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch ...)

. 310 Km/h

. 1ª 2,979

. 2ª 2,059

. 3ª 1,620

. 4ª 1,330

. 5ª 1,114

. 6ª 0,938

- Final Gear = 3,450

- LSD (fully customizable mechanical ... )

. 00 / 25

. 00 / 08

. 00 / 15

- Power Limiter = 86,2 %

- Ballast Weight = 29 Kg

- Ballast Position = -29

- CUSTON PARTS & TUNING PARTS

. Wheels (OZ Racing Bo...)

. Tires = Sport:soft

. Triple-plate Clutvh kit

. Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited Slip Differential

- PIT SERVICE

. NO OIL
. Ver.1.11
. prepared this car for a race duration 40 minutes with exchange of hard and soft sports tire race at Daytona Road Course circuit best lap 1: 45,137.
. ABS = 5

- enjoy:cheers:👍

*pokes* Hey there.. Feel free to add MFT and our first two tunes there.. Oh, and don't forget the Mach 1 from me that can be found from the GTP's setup list.

Sorry for the late reply. I saw your post when you posted it, but I thought I replied. I'm very appreciative of the kind words. I am currently updating but I have not yet gotten to your garage so I don't have your Mustangs up yet. I'm chugging through at good pace though!

XS
Sorry for the late reply. I saw your post when you posted it, but I thought I replied. I'm very appreciative of the kind words. I am currently updating but I have not yet gotten to your garage so I don't have your Mustangs up yet. I'm chugging through at good pace though!
And no one will say a word about it, your work is much appreciated so your speed is up to you. Thanks again.:)

Hey XS ^^ How ya been man?
The database is looking hott btw.
are we still submitting new tunes here or has that changed?
Is your brain exploding yet?
Like I warned you before, be careful not to burn yourself out man, lol.
(Some of us learned this the hard way :)

Thanks man! Good to see you! Well, I didn't burn out but I did stop hosting the Difficult Car Thread. Bowtie-Muscle has started hosting the Car of the Month thread, based off of both that series and the Difficult Car series. I'm doing alright. I'm pretty busy anymore but I try to keep the Directory updated on a weekly basis now, as opposed to daily.
You don't have to give me tune updates anymore, if you don't want. I keep a pretty close eye on the forum, even if I don't post too much anymore. I guess I've found a rhythm that works for me. I'm glad to see you back though, man!

Glad to see your doing well man ^^
Got my Red devil in my garage now. I will be cleaning it up and making it look better tonight, but all the settings are there. First car in the new garage ^^
Very happy to see you found a good rhythm, that's extremely important.

finally got my second tune up ^^
Nissan Skyline GT-R R-33 TC
600pp
page 1 of my new garage (link in signiture)
Thanks a ton XS ^^

And another this morning.
Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept '10 (545pp-SS tires)

Last edited:
54 tunes added today and counting as I'm still at it! New tunes grabbed from the Seasonals forum as well. I'm trying harder to get the ones that slip through the cracks in the pages of posts in non-tuning related threads in the GT6 forums as a whole. Also added is a new sheet on the Seasonals page. Same setup as the rest of the pages just a different layout.

The following is in the works:
All new Replicas sheet with better info on the replica and the vehicle it is based off of.

All new layout and feel of the site with different background images and color schemes.

Which leads me to my request. I have been having quite a lot of difficulty with Google Sheets, as usual. Actually, I spend about twice as much time fixing errors in the database than I do updating it. Google Sheets will randomly delete or alter records for no apparent reason. The larger the database gets, the worse the problem becomes. I ask anybody who has knowledge of "gadgets" to send me a message. I tried building my own gadget, but my understanding of code is about a decade old. If anybody has any other ideas, please let me know too. At this point I am open to all suggestions.

As ever, thank you to the tuning community for your hard work!

@XS you live! Yeah Google does strange things it messes with the scoring sheets I built for FITT. I wish I could be of help on the gadgets and what not but my coding knowledge is older than yours lol. When I hit a wall I couldn't get around building the sheets I went to the Google help forum searched around found nothing and posted a request and had my answer in working formate I. 24 hours so that's an option.

Hey Otaliema! Yeah I've thought about doing that, I'm glad they replied to you so quickly, that is good to know. I will definitely give the google forums a shot and see what I can come up with. Thanks!

XS
54 tunes added today and counting as I'm still at it! New tunes grabbed from the Seasonals forum as well. I'm trying harder to get the ones that slip through the cracks in the pages of posts in non-tuning related threads in the GT6 forums as a whole. Also added is a new sheet on the Seasonals page. Same setup as the rest of the pages just a different layout.

All new Replicas sheet with better info on the replica and the vehicle it is based off of.

All new layout and feel of the site with different background images and color schemes.

Which leads me to my request. I have been having quite a lot of difficulty with Google Sheets, as usual. Actually, I spend about twice as much time fixing errors in the database than I do updating it. Google Sheets will randomly delete or alter records for no apparent reason. The larger the database gets, the worse the problem becomes. I ask anybody who has knowledge of "gadgets" to send me a message. I tried building my own gadget, but my understanding of code is about a decade old. If anybody has any other ideas, please let me know too. At this point I am open to all suggestions.

Hi XS,

I've said it before, I'm saying it now & I'll say it in the future....
Thankyou :bowdown: :cheers: 👍 :D

XS

Hi, how can i see which are latest updates? Can u make something like Where i can see the latest updates. Because there is more than 400 cars in main, it s too much to see wich one are the latest one.
Thanks

I'm not sure how I could do that to be honest. Everything is input into the existing sheets, so I can't track which records are the newest because google sheets doesn't have that ability. I added another column where I could put the date the tune was input but it seriously jumbled the way all the information is displayed on the site, so I'm maxed out on columns too. I'll continue to look for a solution, but with the current setup that's a pretty challenging request.

XS
I'm not sure how I could do that to be honest. Everything is input into the existing sheets, so I can't track which records are the newest because google sheets doesn't have that ability. I added another column where I could put the date the tune was input but it seriously jumbled the way all the information is displayed on the site, so I'm maxed out on columns too. I'll continue to look for a solution, but with the current setup that's a pretty challenging request.
I've been beating my head around on that and the easiest way is more work for you, just have a recently added page that you copy the tune links into and you can add a date to them and set a time limit Or number limit and just remove them as you add more Or the time expires.

I could get rid of one of the least used pages on the site to free up space for a recently added page. I was thinking about the site structure too, and believe it or not, but that might confuse a lot of people. I already get complaints that the site is too confusing to use :confused:. But I'm certainly toying with the idea. Also, I can't format the rows in the sheet, for some reason, no matter what I do to the code, but I used to be able to change the font color. The latest Google sites update has removed that formatting freedom as well, but I can reach out on google forums and see if anybody has a fix. Then I could change the font color on all recently added tunes. When the tunes are a month old, all I would have to do is ctrl-A and hit the font color black, easy peasy. Then obviously add new tunes again in the alternate font color.

@XS something I do when editing Google sheets is the find and replace just have to make sure you mark this sheet only and search formulas then type in the exact text you need to find and what replace them with than you can replace or correct hundr de of codes in a matter of seconds.

Umm, has anyone had trouble singing into Google Docs the past couple days? I haven't been able to get in and I'm sorta freaked out lol.

XS
Umm, has anyone had trouble singing into Google Docs the past couple days? I haven't been able to get in and I'm sorta freaked out lol.
Worked fine for me as well. Sign out clear your cookies and sign in again. I'm using chrome for iOS.

Back