GT6 Update 1.09 (Undocumented Changes in OP) >Lock<

• Thread starter TheProRacer
  • 947 comments

Are you happy with the content in this update?

• Total voters
We were in an online drag lobby tonight and started the race so we could begin our comp and prevent anyone from joining the room and interfering with the comp. A person joined during the race and was somehow able to get on track even though the race was currently underway.

Anyone else experienced this ?

Somebody mentioned that the handling of the Audi Ultra LMS was improved and I agree. Tried it for about an hour with different tires/settings/tracks and it seems much better. Should be in the OP.

I also tried the Auto Union V16 but it has not improved. What's the status on some other cars like the Diablo and Ford?

It was closed because this combined thread was already open. If this was just the Undocumented Changes thread it would have remained open as the Discussion thread as they've done in the past.

What a difference a thread title makes, huh?

Somebody mentioned that the handling of the Audi Ultra LMS was improved and I agree. Tried it for about an hour with different tires/settings/tracks and it seems much better. Should be in the OP.
Yes, well...
Don't know what you're driving, but together with the update for Thrustmaster T500RS steering wheel, my Audi R8 LMS Phoenix now drives like 🤬

I need 5-7 seconds more on the Nürburg 24' than before the update (more than 11.500 km with this car, just to say...) :scared:
That is purely because the car control got so much worse now.

So, while I was very pleased reading about the improved handling, which may be true... I did not profit from it.
Seems I'm not the only one either...

BAD PD ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why have two threads on same subject.

Undocumented contents of an update is a different subject than personal opinions of/experiences with said update. It worked well in the past and the last two update threads have shown why it's beneficial to have two threads, one titled "undocumented changes in update 1.xx" and "general discussion about update 1.xx".

We were in an online drag lobby tonight and started the race so we could begin our comp and prevent anyone from joining the room and interfering with the comp. A person joined during the race and was somehow able to get on track even though the race was currently underway.

have a look at my post https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ted-changes-in-op.311572/page-25#post-9790746

i got something like that, not exactly the same but it looks that something is really bad now with online

time for someone at PoDi to get out the tanto and do the seppuku ritual

That has got to be one of the finest bugs I've ever seen put into a game. They must have been inspired by recent events. :lol:

This is not a criticism of ProRacer. He or she has done a great job.

However, this thread has become very difficult to contribute to or manage as it has allowed general update chat too. This means everyone needs to wade through many more posts than is necessary before they can respond (or else they just contribute duplicates). Future creators of the update threads might like to consider the stricter @Johnnypenso method used for at least updates 1.06 and 1.07. General chat was in a "general" update thread. This kept the thread uncluttered, easier and quicker to manage with less wasted effort from contributors and the thread starter. It also made for a much better ongoing resource.

1.06 version
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-documented-changes-also-listed-in-op.306554/

1.07 version
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...d-sneak-peak-at-gta-final-round-in-op.308847/

What have I done wrong? I'm skimming through hundreds of posts to find what I need.

What have I done wrong? I'm skimming through hundreds of posts to find what I need.
This is what he was pointing out. It's not that you've done anything wrong, you're doing a wonderful job, it's just that the general discussion makes it difficult to find posts pointing out undocumented changes.

Personally, I like having everything consolidated into one thread. Perhaps it would be in the best interest of everyone if posts containing/suggesting undocumented changes were marked in bold, red letters so they could be easily seen.

This is what he was pointing out. It's not that you've done anything wrong, you're doing a wonderful job, it's just that the general discussion makes it difficult to find posts pointing out undocumented changes.

Personally, I like having everything consolidated into one thread. Perhaps it would be in the best interest of everyone if posts containing/suggesting undocumented changes were marked in bold, red letters so they could be easily seen.

I see what you're getting at now. The red posts would make sense.

@Jordan
I've got an idea for :gtplanet:. Maybe, the OP creator for a thread would be allowed to edit the posts contained within the thread he created. Could that happen?

I've got an idea for :gtplanet:. Maybe, the OP creator for a thread would be allowed to edit the posts contained within the thread he created. Could that happen?
That's not really necessary. The poster mentioning the update could simply headline their post with

POSSIBLE (or confirmed, whatever) UNDOCUMENTED CHANGE

in red. Or some other vibrant color. Whatever. I'm just an idea man. I can't even find a way to change text color.

I bet someone knows...
C8BPNzM.gif

If I couldn't be a smart-ass, I would cease to function.

Now to actually be helpful...

[ color=#0047ab ][ /color ] <-- That is the BB code for changing font color, just put in whatever hex code you want, and the text will appear in that color. Just remember to take the spaces out.

Last edited:
You don't need the hex code unless you want to use uncommon colors. Not even sure you need to be in BB code editor mode to make it work. [color = red]Red. [/ color] without the spaces will get the job done. [b ] will make it bold [ /b] again get rid of the spaces in the code flags

One idea would be to make clear instructions in the OP that people must tag you @TheProRacer when they are posting changes. That way you actually get a notification for things that need to be added to the OP instead of having to skim for them. Of course at least 25-50% of the people won't follow those instructions and won't tag you, but it could certainly help. 👍

Back