GT6 Update 1.09 (Undocumented Changes in OP) >Lock<

• Thread starter TheProRacer
  • 947 comments

Are you happy with the content in this update?

• Total voters
Had personal BGM been on for online?

I have only noticed this few days ago, you never could in GT5, and I don't recall it ever being in GT6 online before.

VBR
This is so incredibly annoying! Why on earth did PD think it would be a good idea to force this upon us? Just when you though they can't get any dumber, they surprise you again.

So now everyone who doesn't drive in interior view is having to go through a series of button presses every time they start the race. UNBELIEVABLE!

:banghead:

I had assumed that this was a deliberate change by PD, after all, they have made some very odd design choices in the past. But I'm thinking more & more that this must be some kind of bug. I don't think PD are actually stupid enough to force this upon us.

VBR
I had assumed that this was a deliberate change by PD, after all, they have made some very odd design choices in the past. But I'm thinking more & more that this must be some kind of bug. I don't think PD are actually stupid enough to force this upon us.

👍 Sounds right.

Everyone, at the bottom of the OP, there is a link to a post. Can you guys make sure it works for me?

:cheers:

👍 Sounds right.

Everyone, at the bottom of the OP, there is a link to a post. Can you guys make sure it works for me?

:cheers:
Why don't you just click on it yourself and see if it works:confused::confused: If it works for you it works for everyone.

hello, first time poster, long time player.
ive noticed that, when crossing the finish line, the time split between that lap and the fastest lap is not correct. first time across showed 0.2-something instead of half a second, next time was 0.086 instead of a quarter of a second.
details: online, my own room, nobody else in it. just doing some setup testing w camber n toe n such. i would go out, do three laps, make a change, etc. so the fastest lap shown was mine from earlier. it wasnt comparing to any other current lap as none added up to the split.
can anyone confirm?

ive noticed that, when crossing the finish line, the time split between that lap and the fastest lap is not correct. first time across showed 0.2-something instead of half a second, next time was 0.086 instead of a quarter of a second.
details: online, my own room, nobody else in it. just doing some setup testing w camber n toe n such. i would go out, do three laps, make a change, etc. so the fastest lap shown was mine from earlier. it wasnt comparing to any other current lap as none added up to the split.
can anyone confirm?
Just Welcome to :gtpflag:

can anyone confirm?
Since you are new here, here's a friendly reminder from the Acceptable Use Policy you agreed to when you joined here:

You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

And welcome to :gtplanet:

"VGT cars are paintable, excluding the BMW (1.08, but added to lower confusion)"

It was paintable way before 1.09 or 1.08 because i've painted the first Merecedes Benz AMG VGT then i was able to paint the racing version of it. BMW? Not sure because i like the white with red and blue strips that i didn't even tried to check.
Mitsubishi and VW, Both VGT cars are from 1.08 and 1.09.

Anyone noticing the red "PIT" next to driver's name when their car is pitting? :)

Pretty sure that's been mentioned already (though oddly not added)

Last edited:
In my game, the Mercedes VGT Racing isn't paintable.
Maybe someone can back up my experience.
I can't recall when they weren't paintable ever.

Just ignore it, no one seems to know what is going on unless I missed some vital info.

@TheProRacer
Just noticed (S-Nürburg 24' races):
You can't see the spray in the rear view mirror any more.
The rear view mirror seems to be an issue for PD. The scenery now dissappears gradually. That was definitely not the case before 1.09.

And there is still the headlight issue. In lap 3 (starting at Ex-Muhle) the headlights flash on and off. Very annoying...

tried buying a Ruf RGT, the color names are blanked out, and cannot tune same way as 1.08 recently published tune. (section)

tried buying a Ruf RGT, the color names are blanked out, and cannot tune same way as 1.08 recently published tune. (section)

Regarding the Ruf colour names, they've always been blank, possibly because they're regarded as custom colours due to Ruf being viewed by PD as a tuning house rather than an outright manufacturer. As for no longer being able to tune to match the tuning sheet, it's possible that the latest adjustments by PD have shifted the ranges for spring rates.

Where is the countdown timer that tells you how much time you have before a race starts? Open lobby bottom right? I don't see a window

Back