Update Log (Old Thread)

Those aren't part of game updates. Trophy info is stored on PSN servers.
It is an update to the game is it not? Yesterday the game characteristics where X, and today they are Y. Just because they are stored in a different place, it still changed how the game was when we bought it.
Anyway was only a heads up, being a part or not from the list on this post won't make a difference to my happiness level.

It is an update to the game is it not? Yesterday the game characteristics where X, and today they are Y. Just because they are stored in a different place, it still changed how the game was when we bought it.
Anyway was only a heads up, being a part or not from the list on this post won't make a difference to my happiness level.
In a roundabout way, but the game doesn't need to be updated to add trophies, just to the PSN server.

I tried looking it up but found nothing.
Shifting ballast a certain percentage towards 50:50 weight distribution adds performance points now.
At least for the seasonal RWD one.

Last edited:
I haven't noticed anything. I'll update the OP with the Goodwood Update Info.
The ninja update says that it fixed a glitch about viewing leaderboards (if I remember correctly) and it "amends" the info ticker that appears in the main menu (probably fixes typos and stuff).

I checked this thread's OP, and OPs for 1.08, 1.07, 1.06 & 1.05 undocumented changes threads found no mention so...

The RA menu's B/B adjustment is now enabled for Courtesy Cars in GT6's Coffee Break Drift Challenges.
Tried it last night, was amazed they fixed it, I posted about RA B/B settings not sticking back on Jan, 16, 2014.

Haven't yet checked the other non-drift courtesy car events though.
If this has been reported previously, please excuse the redundancy.

Last edited:
The ninja update says that it fixed a glitch about viewing leaderboards (if I remember correctly) and it "amends" the info ticker that appears in the main menu (probably fixes typos and stuff).

It does correct size errors in car descriptions... I wrote this concerning the Chrysler 300C in the COTW thread a week or so ago:

Having read this from the car description: "A respectably-sized vehicle at 4,999 in. long and 1,882 in. wide..." :eek: :odd:

The latest update has corrected those values in the Car Info description now.

Cheers

Hotfix.

Not ninja. 👎 And it didn't add anything new.

And speculating what's to come in a certain update isn't an update log, it's speculation....

Everything written in the OP is legit and confirmed content.

Upcoming Features
•••Update 1.09•••(6,23,14)
-Goodwood Course Update

•••Ninja•••(6,15,14)
-Volkswagen GTi VGT

Next Maintenance
TBA
So all of this is confirmed? Where's the source for June 15th being when we get the VW? Who's to say 1.09 will be the update for Goodwood? Why is maintenance even noted? Maintenance isn't an update. Like I said, it's one thing to keep a log of updates, it's completely different to start posting things that haven't happened yet.

So all of this is confirmed? Where's the source for June 15th being when we get the VW? Who's to say 1.09 will be the update for Goodwood? Why is maintenance even noted? Maintenance isn't an update. Like I said, it's one thing to keep a log of updates, it's completely different to start posting things that haven't happened yet.

Alright, calm down. I'll fix it.

Back