GT6 v1.01 - details

• Thread starter Tintorera
  • 368 comments
If only there was some kind of internet thing with some kind of forum where people who wanted to race online with other like-minded people could congregate and organize online races! Man, that would be awesome. We can always hope! đź‘Ť

I don't appreciate the sarcasm.

All I want is to have a simple online race whenever I'm in the mood. I shouldn't have to come here and start a thread to schedule an event in order to do that. That's why we need matchmaking, which every other racing game on the market has.

PD better keep their promise to add it this time.

Last edited:
There is a race added to national A where you race in 3 different layout of matter horn, the a.i uses rally cars.
Edit: Gornergrat League, it wasn't in pre-patch version.
  • PP: 600 or less
  • Tyres: Sports: Soft or less

Last edited:
Letting people who already have the game download the patch is a good thing. It might mean that most people wont have trouble downloading it tomo
Honestly that shout be a long time penalty for that. Its annoying when people cut the "course" Because the want to be ahead of everyone :grumpy:
I think it should be a penalty online but not in career or offline

The B-spec is pretty sad, because someone it mentioned in preview and I thought that i'll review GT6 with B-spec, which is I think a big part of the game. And also it may explain why there aren't endurances

Can you buy the VGT Merc as well?

Edit: And it's good that a cup got added. That may mean that the career will keep getting expanded in the future.

It is good and bodes well for the future.

There is a race added to national A where you race in 3 different circuit of matter horn, the a.i uses rally cars.
Edit: Gornergrat League, it wasn't in pre-patch version.
  • PP: 600 or less
  • Tyres: Sports: Soft or less

Do these new events give stars? Is the overall total increased or not.

If you played and completed the license tests before the update, make sure to click on them again. You will recieve some new cars. Same goes for the goodwood missions. I completed 4 level all gold and only after the update recieved 4 (NICE) cars when selecting the goodwood missions again.

Might be talking crap here buuuut...it feels like the car isn't on a pointer anymore. If you do a hard left and then take your finger off the analogue, the car takes a split second to actually go back to centre on the steering wheel so the car kind of jolts as you imagine it would if you didn't move the steering wheel back to centre yourself.

It's pretty good for taking hairpin corners.

2013-12-05 18.29.27.jpg
2013-12-05 18.30.00.jpg
It is good and bodes well for the future.

Do these new events give stars? Is the overall total increased or not.
9 starts (3 for each race), 132 Total stars for national A.

Last edited:
Wait, so there is no B-Spec at all right now? I thought it just meant no remote racing but you'd still have them for offline.

Can someone upload some online footage when they get the chance? Or maybe a tech-savvy GTP'er can set up a youtube livestream? :D. I'm so curious for the online racing, as that is what I'll be doing most!

Cheers

There are no bonuses for using a car below the PP limit, like GT5 has in seasonals? I hope the Cash for Credits program is an absolute failure!

If only there was some kind of internet thing with some kind of forum where people who wanted to race online with other like-minded people could congregate and organize online races! Man, that would be awesome. We can always hope! đź‘Ť
You could call it GTUniverse

I'm so jealous of all you people who have the game... :indiff:

I have an estimated delivery of tomorrow but that was only after I changed my delivery option to one-day, before I did that it was the 9th!

I hope they follow through! :nervous:

I don't appreciate the sarcasm.

All I want is to have a simple online race whenever I'm in the mood. I shouldn't have to come here and start a thread to schedule an event in order to do that. That's why we need matchmaking, which every other racing game on the market has.

PD better keep their promise to add it this time.

Well, it doesn't make much sense to come on one of the world's largest gaming forums and complain about not being able to find anyone to race with. Besides, the open lobby appears to be available and you can go there and find a simple race whenever you're in the mood. There's also a friends list feature so you can see when your friends are online playing GT6 and you can meet up with them in a room for simple online races. You could join a GTP league or club that has regularly scheduled meetings or random pick-up races. I don't see how missing one feature (that we never even had in GT5) makes online racing un-useable. I hope they add the the quick match feature, but I'm sure that in true PD fashion it won't be as useful as it should be.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know once and for all if the Credits are easy to earn. In the online seasonal events is there any sort of Daily Basis Continuous Online Login Bonus like in GT5? And the online feature when you would earn more credits if you were under PP limit?

Cheers!

Back