GT6 v1.01 - details

• Thread starter Tintorera
  • 368 comments
COMPLETE
SPOILER alert...
Time trial seasonal events: 5000 gold- , 9000 gold , 12500 gold
(PLACEHOLDER)

I do not see a problem with this. I do not think that the event payouts will stay that low, I think they will ramp them up over time. These are probably consistent with the first tier events in career mode and they probably do not want people having stupid amounts of credits early (unless they pay cash for them but those are different people already).

disgust.jpg

I couldn't find it in the room settings! Let's hope they'll add it, it was my favorite type of racing.

Mine too. I doubt I'll even be buying GT6 unless they add it, 95% of my time in GT5 was spent Shuffling. I can't stand the offline game anymore.

Go to a race track...then come back...and tell me that the tyre squeal doesn´t sound like that. Also depends the type of car, surface and tyre as well.

When I went to Valencia (Ricardo Tormo circuit, hope PD includes it in the game since we have it in Tourist Trophy) past year to see the DTM, I was surprised as how "weird" and how different the tyre squeal sounded compared to what I was used to. Not referring to games...to what I was used to when hearing a car braking hard or when going too fast in a curve.

It had that very same sound that you can hear now in GT6 but with a lower tone. (hard to explain without proper words...language barrier engaged lol, sorry)

What?? Does this mean there is no easy money? I'm not buying a game with 1200 cars and spending 2 years to build up my garage. Most people will have moved on to the PS4 by then.

Edit: And I'll be damned if I'll pay real money for virtual cars...

im sure there will be some IN-A events that pay out over 100,000... and you can run them in b-spec. yeah it will take longer than in GT5 but still its better than farming the sunday cup (like i did in GT4 for some reason)

Back