GT6 v1.01 - details

• Thread starter Tintorera
  • 368 comments
Im happy the patch is out now. It will make it that little bit easier to download tomorrow morning.

I get my game in about 8 hours, though I still think servers will be clogged as everyone scrambles to download. Can't wait though!!

Not getting my copy until tomorrow. Can't wait! Is there any rooms up online yet I haven't heard from anybody yet about it.

Can't download the patch it keeps crashing. What are the prize cars for licenses?
N: Racing Kart Junior
B: S2000 '06
A: Scirocco R '10

Not sure about ib, ia and super.

Edit: has anyone complete the 3 Seasonal Events? Me only two because one of them need an 15th anniversary cars, the other two is Honda Fit and Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo.

N: Racing Kart Junior
B: S2000 '06
A: Scirocco R '10

Not sure about ib, ia and super.

Edit: has anyone complete the 3 Seasonal Events? Me only two because one of them need an 15th anniversary cars, the other two is Honda Fit and Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo.
What is the N license?

Hmm. Is that how it was on GT5? I thought it started with National B?
Novice is new to the series. It used to go B -> A -> iB -> iA -> S.

Edit: At my internet speed it should take it about 15 minutes. Hopefully. I don't think I've gotten 2.25MB/s from the PSN, though.

I got my game today, a I patched it right after the install.

To be hones, so far its the most joyless Gran Turismo start I ever had.
The first 10 minutes I was constantly shaking my head.

What I can say from the videos before, the gallery view at the car dealer was changed. Instead of a withe background the car is rendered in some sort of concrete cube, it looks like utter crap.

Also I have a question to the other people who have the game already. Are the cockpits of the Fit and the Lotus Europa, really that low poly or is that a glitch? They look really bad. Also for the Europa, the adaptive tessellations does no seem to work. Even in photo mode I can exactly count the polys in the wheel arches.

I wish this was already in a GT5, but not even in GT6.
What I mean is, settin TC permanently to 0 or any number you want, to all cars now and in the future.
I don't use TC and I'm not going to. Every single car in license tests I have to set it to 0.

Also I hope next update includes option to set autoreplay 'off'.

they really still didn't add something like default Assists options? What a shame.

I too do not like TCS being anywhere higher than 0.

Oh dear.

Looks like the body repair thing has gone for good.

Weird, as the online manual doesn't match what the game does...

Maybe it unlocks at a higher and more responsible level in the game.

I wish this was already in a GT5, but not even in GT6.
What I mean is, settin TC permanently to 0 or any number you want, to all cars now and in the future.
I don't use TC and I'm not going to. Every single car in license tests I have to set it to 0.

Also I hope next update includes option to set autoreplay 'off'.

But real cars have a switch where you turn VDC, ESP etc OFF! same thing in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

the pitch of the squeal sounds proper for a comfort tire. But the choppy sound of it kills it, unless you got some weird diff set up that is making it hop and we cant see it lol. Try with different comfort tires and see what happens.

I think someone was questioning the pitch of it, sounds right to me for comfort tires, here look at a stock GT86 and listen to the tires.

Back