GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 11,799 comments
United States
United States
I try to play it cool, nowadays. I try to not get into fights on the track. But this kind of stuff here, will still make me see red, and hunt you down.
Full-on Vigilante mode. :mad:

Had a dude in a Gr3 Beetle do this to me yesterday during the main straight. Like bro what the hell. Why?

United States
United States
There we go a Gr.1 daily.

I have been waiting for a Le Mans Gr.1 daily for a while now and this one I'm excited. Regardless of how it goes I'm in.
Well if it's Le mans I gotta go with tradition and use the Mazda 787b.....or one of the Toyota LMPs...

Sweden
Ulricehamn
This really does seem simple but I keep hearing people say it's not SPORT that is of importance, it is the Nations/Manufacturers Cup. So tyre wear and fuel are huge considerations vs the mostly sprint races we do in Sport. I think Subaru Group 3 just won the Man. Cup and I never see them on track for example.
They always ran a different BoP on the WT. So I don't think that's the reason we have to suffer with this poor BoP.

I don't know what it is but the game feels as if they already are about to give up.
Sure, they update but they don't really seem to touch anything the players complain about.
I love new cars and especially new tracks as much as the next guy but the BoP has been broken on Gr4 since day one, yet not a.single attempt to fix it has been made.
And the penalty system, pfffff

Germany
Germany
In all honesty I had to learn not to use the brakes as much and to accelerate thorough the CoD with the 911. I tap the brakes to help turn in to the downhill S, and not at all on turn 3 and the CoD. If I accelerate through the chicanes it is remarkably stable. I gained an entire second when I stopped lifting off through the CoD.

I like the Mustang as well and am going to run some laps in it today. So far I’m not as quick in it, and it seems loose in weird places, but I think I may be able to shave some time off by the time I hit lap 20 and perpetual twilight sets in for some faster laps.
I tried almost a dozen different cars. The only ones I could go semi-quick with were the AMG and the M6 (the endurance model, curiously not the sprint model). Then I went back to the Mustang and was half a second faster than with any other car. Weird.

And then I watched a replay of K. Drumont who has one of the top times. Holy ****. For a moment I thought that I'd better never ever should touch a controller again.😆

Last edited:
United States
United States
7x fuel at Le Mans should mean two stops, seeing as the LMP1s could only do 14 laps in a stint, but apparently the cars in GT7 have bottomless fuel tanks.
I've run some tests using custom race, BOP, and the fuel settings. The Porsche LMP1 can go about 3.5 laps at Mix 1. Mix 4 and i think you can no stop. I really hope it works out that stopping is required. I think it will as running Mix 4 or higher really slows you down and there are too many extremely long high speed stretches to really make saving work out.

I'm sure there will be testing lobbies this weekend to play around in and figure it out

Australia
Australia
I tried almost a dozen different cars. The only ones I could go semi-quick with were the AMG and the M3 (the endurance model, curiously not the sprint model). Then I went back to the Mustang and was half a second faster than with any other car. Weird.

And then I watched a replay of K. Drumont who has one of the top times. Holy ****. For a moment I thought that I'd better never ever should touch a controller again.😆
I thought the M6 (presumably you meant that, not M3) endurance and sprint models were exactly the same handling. Is that not the case? Perhaps I should own both models then.

Germany
Germany
I thought the M6 (presumably you meant that, not M3) endurance and sprint models were exactly the same handling. Is that not the case? Perhaps I should own both models then.
Yeah thanks, of course, the M6 (i corrected it). Well, I thought that, too. Maybe it was just me, and it might be just random that I got one going and not the other one. I'm not a super consistent driver, so it might just have happened.

Last edited: