GT7 & E3

• Thread starter NoLimitz80
  • 1,028 comments
Hey, not sure if you guys have seen the leaked Logitech G29 wheel pics. Just wanted to ask, besides looking like a modern more premium DFGT, Doesnt the logo in the middle of the wheel look to be in a similar look to the GT logo?

www.trustedreviews.com/news/is-this-the-new-ps4-logitech-g29-racing-wheel

I can just imagine a reveal of GT7 and this at E3!

Has Jordan or Amar mentioned the G29 release?
That is the Logitech G Series logo you are seeing on the wheel.

That is the Logitech G Series logo you are seeing on the wheel.

That may be so, but it just seems a bit more rounded than I remember.
By the way, I thought Logitech claimed to not be making any new console peripherals? Yet there we have a PS4 wheel.
Maybe its just wishful thinking . . . but Im hoping its connected to a GT7 announcement.

Hey, not sure if you guys have seen the leaked Logitech G29 wheel pics. Just wanted to ask, besides looking like a modern more premium DFGT, Doesnt the logo in the middle of the wheel look to be in a similar look to the GT logo?

www.trustedreviews.com/news/is-this-the-new-ps4-logitech-g29-racing-wheel

I can just imagine a reveal of GT7 and this at E3!

Has Jordan or Amar mentioned the G29 release?

That may be so, but it just seems a bit more rounded than I remember.
By the way, I thought Logitech claimed to not be making any new console peripherals? Yet there we have a PS4 wheel.
Maybe its just wishful thinking . . . but Im hoping its connected to a GT7 announcement.
There are a couple of threads and a news item with this "news":

https://www.gtplanet.net/logitech-g29-driving-force-wheel-rumored-for-production/

Logitech is under new ownership and have announced they are making a bunch of new peripherals, not wheel's specifically, but perhipherals. Apparently they want back into the gaming business. Note also that VirtualR, a popular sim racing site, was contacted by Logitech and asked to take down the picture of the wheel, whatever that means.

I think that is just an IGN editor stating his opinion, I think Jordan and amar pretty much confirmed it as a no show.

Definitely there should be a trailer. GT6 was released in 6 months of announcement. I doubt GT7 will release this year but a trailer should definitely be there. I am also not ruling out GT6 for PS4 with improvement in sound and other features added. If they can't make GT7 to release within 2yrs.

i think that GT will show up at the E3 this year.
PD needs a big promo
Well, SONY does. As I mentioned, they need to serve notice in the age of Assetto Corsa, P CARS and Forza 6 that they're contenders.

A super GT6 on PS4 would be better than a Prologue, and give us a little taste of what GT7 could offer, if some of those goody features made for it are patched in. Just imagine graphics without bad shadows, and HDR lighting which wasn't out of whack.

Some new cars and tracks, better sound and graphics would just be the start. Better/more weather effects and time of day transitions, maybe on all tracks. Even simplified, a basic damage implementation, a Course Maker, Event Maker, Race Mod, Livery Editor, updated bot A.I., improved Online Mode... any of these would be possible. A revamped GT Mode with a "career" more like GT4's? Who wouldn't want that? I'd sure get a PS4 and a wheel for this.

Well, SONY does. As I mentioned, they need to serve notice in the age of Assetto Corsa, P CARS and Forza 6 that they're contenders.

A super GT6 on PS4 would be better than a Prologue, and give us a little taste of what GT7 could offer, if some of those goody features made for it are patched in. Just imagine graphics without bad shadows, and HDR lighting which wasn't out of whack.

Some new cars and tracks, better sound and graphics would just be the start. Better/more weather effects and time of day transitions, maybe on all tracks. Even simplified, a basic damage implementation, a Course Maker, Event Maker, Race Mod, Livery Editor, updated bot A.I., improved Online Mode... any of these would be possible. A revamped GT Mode with a "career" more like GT4's? Who wouldn't want that? I'd sure get a PS4 and a wheel for this.

you are right and i will definitely buy a PS4 and a wheel for GT6 remastered too

....Hmm, a remastered GT6 for PS4? Personally I'm against it, but financially, it does make sense for Sony at least.

Will it happen though? Hmm. {strokes beard, stares into distance}

grumpy-cat-no-1.jpg

I think GT6: Full HD Super Ultra Edition isnt a good thing for GT series. It will kill thirst for GT7 IMO.

Ya I agree, there should maybe be another small Prologue type download for cheap so they can use it as a test bed of sorts to understand how well certain aspect of the game run, then tweak things to their (and our) liking and get that full game on the shelf ASAP!

You forgot the physics engine MUST run at much higher hertz.. at least 2-3x so that annoying tire shirping and obviously physical inaccuracy at max cornering finally ends!.. plus a general overhaul/extention of the mathematical formula will help people gain/re-gain respect for GT as The Real Driving Simulator. I know it's coming. 👍

Last edited:
Back